city-Lower Manhattan

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
Well across that long bridge was the city i mentioned. Its's called Lower Manhattan. I'm currently using google maps to build the city and to get details on the city. The city itself has more detail than I can even imagine to add, but all the roads or main roads I will be working on and the buildings. I haven't started any of the houses yet, just been working on the roads from the bridge side.  some things I'm worried about are things like people getting close to this city and building or griefing. Even if they have a town or pstone near would be bad for the city. Also there's too many buildings and I hate making insides. Here's screenshots. 

I took a picture of the google maps but idk how to upload that.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Impressive.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I wanted a modern city on the server sooo bad!!! OMG I hope you can get a lot done on this.. Maybe get some help too. This is awewsome. I'm excited to see more.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
kawohi said:
I wanted a modern city on the server sooo bad!!! OMG I hope you can get a lot done on this.. Maybe get some help too. This is awewsome. I'm excited to see more.
nah cant rlly get help cus they wont use my style or the real city. i got this.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Not to be off topic, but why was @XxXkillerzxX8 using his colour codes in chat to pose as a Moderator?

http://i.imgur.com/qhw9RFO.png

In the very first post of this thread, the third image shows him using colour codes to pose as a moderator. I dont think thats allowed. at all.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
tomrobans said:
Not to be off topic, but why was @XxXkillerzxX8 using his colour codes in chat to pose as a Moderator?

http://i.imgur.com/qhw9RFO.png

In the very first post of this thread, the third image shows him using colour codes to pose as a moderator. I dont think thats allowed. at all.
idk..he does it like everyday using his or the mods name, and mods don't say anything to him about it really

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
Me and sun were talking and i was telling her i was a mod joking around.. and she said if it confuses blocklings that i am one that i will have to stop. i only did it like 3 times to joke around with sun

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
@ killer.  Yes well, I think you need to stop.  It's confusing not just blocklings but many other players too.  Though Jesus might not have seen it but I did say tell you. Not only that but I see others doing it too.  Though bit of harmless fun, it's time to stop.

@ Jesus cool builds, thanks for giving a bit of what your planning :D

musikloverling2

Crafter
May 11, 2014
Jesus, this is looking absolutely amazing!!! I'm so glad you got designer! You deserve it!!!! :D

ninjakilleh

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Hey whenever i get my archy rank back, after i build a lot to get it, il come help

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
ninjakilleh said:
Hey whenever i get my archy rank back, after i build a lot to get it, il come help
we will see about that. after i do a lot more i may let people build other big structures to extend the city but not no small houses like u see people making a lot these days. i may also let people create the insides of the buildings and so on. this can be a month plus from now though so not too soon.

ninjakilleh

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
JESUSREAL said:
ninjakilleh said:
we will see about that. after i do a lot more i may let people build other big structures to extend the city but not no small houses like u see people making a lot these days. i may also let people create the insides of the buildings and so on. this can be a month plus from now though so not too soon.
I dont build small things, i was an architect before 

Draggaco

Crafter
Feb 16, 2014
WHY DO ASK?
I stumbled across your town and I was simple astonished. You're doing a REALLY great job, even in the progress of making

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Can you post screenshots without menu/chat?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)