Status
Not open for further replies.

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
Hi ! :D

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: ankle_biter[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: I want classic minecraft, brings back old memories and I consider it more challenging that current mc, fresh start is always a nice way to kill some time[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: Yes[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: Citizen, was applying for trusted but got promoted to designer[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: N/a[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?:  Not, that I know of, so no.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?: N/A[/font]

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Ankle is an amazing builder and a good guy to play with. I would really love to see his survival building skills so i vouch! Good luck :D

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
Ankle. Definitely trustable.Great builder. Awesome friend. Therefore, I vouch.

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Woop, somebody that may have an idea on how to decorate the nethrr hub xD, that a side.
Great builder, guy, person, trustable and cavedwelling person that gets a vouch from me.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Great Player, Trustworthy and very active! Vouch for me!

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Go Ankle! 100% Vouch! No! 200% vouch! You are a amazing builder and you are very friendly and trustworthy. You would be great on ChocoBlock! :D

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)