Choco oh no!

Status
Not open for further replies.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Player Name: DiamondHunter153
Why do You Want to Join?: I love the CraftBlock community! Everyone is super kind, and it is, in my opinion, the best way to play minecraft. I personally enjoy vanilla minecraft very much, (even though I stink at it :3) But I also love playing on multiplayer with other users. I really think Chocoblock is exactly that, and it is always fun to play with kind, respectful, fun users. (I also get somewhat jelly, when a bunch of people leave and they're like, "Off to Choco!" XD)
Play on other CraftBlock servers?: Yup
Which servers?: Craftblock
Rank on CraftBlock: Trusted
Rank on NanoBlock: Whatever's the equivalent to Blockling I guess.
Have you been banned from any of our servers?:  Yeah...
If so, When? Why? How many times?: Twice. The first one was like when I first got on, and I wasn't completely sure of the rules. The second was actually a misunderstanding, and I was almost immediately unbanned. I feel that getting banned has actually made me mpre aware of the rules, and consequences on CraftBlock, and has helped me make sure that I never break the rules again. 

On a side note, I would like to add that @monochromepony and @whiteNnerdy23 have already vouched

Thanks for looking at my new application, and I hope you'll consider vouching, :)

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
That awkward moment when you need to bump your thread... :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Bumpidibumpbumpbump

InvalidGamerLoL

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Missouri, USA
I vouch for you! Diamond is a nice respectful person who can be trusted on any server! *Once she learns the rules* Which she has. she's helpful, and very social.

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
I vouch, seemed trustworthy, always nice to me when I get on, and looks to be a cool guy would love to see him on choco.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Bumping is not a nice way of getting attention for your application.
I recommend you to politely ask your friends online to take a look at your application instead.
:)

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
IshrkI said:
Bumping is not a nice way of getting attention for your application.
I recommend you to politely ask your friends online to take a look at your application instead.
:)
Hmm ok, that makes sense. I always thought that was what you were supposed to do if you wanted to make your thread active if it hadn't been replied to in a while. Thanks for the advice! :D

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)