Choco, I think so?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: kaylawilcoxen14[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: Ever since the beginning I'v loved craftBlock and the community and new friends that came with it. Vanilla minecraft gives the sense of community, kindness, and trust. CraftBlock is wonderful, but there really is no other's that can compare to Choco! Of course there's Towny, Mcmmo, Jobs, Tpa, etc, But that doesn't have the same feeling as to when you fight you're way through the night, defending from evil and making you're way through the dangerous jungle..unless you get exploded by a creeper then let @Narbula walk home all alone..:'[ Choco, deserves and needs trust,  and  kindness, and I would love to make an addition to the wonderful player's there:] Well, see you all there if I'm accepted![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No> Yes[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: <CraftBlock, NanoBlock> CraftBlock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable> Citizen[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable> Default, whatever that may be :p[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?:  Never kicked, nor have I been banned.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?:Zero.[/font]

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
Kayla is a contributing member, I never saw her get involved any in any kind of trouble with other members of the server or even the staff. She is trustworthy therefore I vouch

T

Tazboi

I vouch, kayla has been very active and friendly towards others during her time on craftblock. Also, though irrelevant, she is very good with a bow :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Kayla is a very responsible player, I most certainly trust her with my stuff. I vouch for Kayla. Good luck! :D

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch for Kayla, she is very active and trustworthy.
Tazboi said:
she is very good with a bow :p
You're good with a bow too? #bowbuddies :p

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I vouch for Kayla, of course! I trust her wholeheartedly and she's very active. I think she'd make a great addition to the Choco team!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Trgrit said:
+1 vouch from me! Kayla is very cool! GL
I hate to be that person that comes in and makes people mad lol, but chocoblock is not for cool people, it's not for fun people, it's not for good builders, chocoblock is a place for trustworthy and active people, people who can follow directions and obey rules. Currently non-white listed people's vouches don't actually count anyway, but I would give a better reason for vouching I were you.

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
DiamondHunter153 said:
Trgrit said:
+1 vouch from me! Kayla is very cool! GL
I hate to be that person that comes in and makes people mad lol, but chocoblock is not for cool people, it's not for fun people, it's not for good builders, chocoblock is a place for trustworthy and active people, people who can follow directions and obey rules. Currently non-white listed people's vouches don't actually count anyway, but I would give a better reason for vouching I were you.
Thank you Diamond;)

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)