Choco Block application

Status
Not open for further replies.

brutalspacepig

Crafter
Nov 30, 2014
Player Name: brutalspacepig
Why do You Want to Join?: I want to join because even though i LOVE Craftblock and Nanoblock I want to play a server that is almost completely vanilla. I also want to join because it was suggested by my friend brz23 (Who was allowed to join).
Play on other CraftBlock servers?: Yes
Which servers?: Both Craftblock and Nanoblock
Rank on CraftBlock: Builder
Rank on NanoBlock: Novice
How long have you been with CraftBlock?: On and off for around a year and a half.
Do you have any ban reports/ban appeal/complaint threads against you?: No
If so, please link them here:
Have you been removed from the whitelist before? If so, link your unwhitelist report here:
How are you going to treat other players and their things? I will treat other players just as I want to be treated:respected and just like a friend.
Link a picture of your favorite cat: http://imgur.com/zNS3O9y

Last edited:

breadz23

That one guy who doesn't talk.
Crafter
Nov 29, 2014
Planet Thrae
Vouch! Though you may not see him on any cb server, he is a very kind and trustworthy person is is defiantly a good person to have in our little community. Good luck.

Bijin Zachariah

Bmaster5026
Crafter
Jun 6, 2015
Vouch! He is kind and trustworthy! he should be allowed to be part of choco block. And He should join to play with brz23!

breadz23

That one guy who doesn't talk.
Crafter
Nov 29, 2014
Planet Thrae
I also wanted to make a short note that me, him, and Bmaster5026 are already planing to team up.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I'm sorry, but we do not believe it is best for you to be whitelisted at this time. You can try again in 3 weeks if you wish.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)