Chiptastic Ambass Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Player Name: Chiplover2

Current Rank: Gold (was Citizen before that)

How long have you been on CraftBlock? Ever since the last day of August 2013, so about 4 months.
Why should we trust you with Ambassador? Here's why:
  • I am experienced in the ways of the server; I know all the key rules and expectations, and I keep my head in chat very often
  • The 1.7.2 server is in its developmental stages; I would like to take all the weight I can off the Owners' shoulders so they can worry about what needs to be worried about, and not questions that can be easily answered (this goes for after the developmental stages, too)
  • I have followed the Donator's (or Contributor's, lol) Code of Conduct for 3 months now, so I have proven that I can be trusted with such powers
  • I've never been banned, and I've only gotten fish-slapped once (I asked for it XD)
  • Sometimes people ignore pestering questions from a Blockling that doesn't know what to do: "Can some1 giv me fud?", "I nehd tewlz', or just plain "I dunno wat 2 du." I can show them how they can start off in the wild, and get them off on a better foot.
  • "Give a man a fish and he'll eat for a day. Teach a man to fish and he'll eat for a lifetime."; it's what I go by when I help people :3.
  • I found out what "backseat moderating" was just the other day, and I figured out that that's exactly what I do, lol. If I could use my helping hands more tailored to a rank that's meant to help people, my help would be more appreciated and better trusted by newer players.
Other information: I'm sorry I had to sell myself like that XD, but that's what this application asked for. I think that the confidence I've shown through this will help me on my path to being a Mod, no, a Super Mod :L! Man, I'm gonna miss my custom prefix, but it'll be for a good cause :).

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
You have always been a amazing player and help everyone in sight! You would make a awesome Ambassador!

You deserve this :)

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
But those fries/chips tho! I vouch! Chip is very friendly and has been on for a while, and was even my trusted (now citizen) buddy! I hop you become my amby buddy soon! Good luck chip!
-thags out!

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Chip is such an awesome player. We have been friends for so long and she has really matured from when I first met her till now. I would love to see her as ambassador so I vouch. Good luck :D!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Great player, great signaturee (Kirbyyy!) I vouch!

FlyingRat102

Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
I'll vouch, she's really nice, helpful, and there for people who need something. Always very fun to talk to :)
Vouch!

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
already seems to be a mod (in his own mind lol) so ya i vouch!

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I vouch! Love Chip she is so nice, but she needs to work on her back seat moding, other then that! Love her!

Frach23

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I also vouch! Chip is an awesome, trustworthy and helpful player and I believe she deserves this rank :D

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Chip is an amazing person. I just look at her and think,
" If you were a chip, you'd be cruchy, sweet, and the best chip I've ever tasted."
Chip, I'd love to have you in the ambass family :) sooooo

[Ambassador] Chiplover2

welcome ;)

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
No vouch for 2 reasons:

1 Backseat moderating, it's not a good thing you know.
2 I think we need a couple of players who isn't ambassadors.

Nothing personal though, you seem like a great person.

Edit:
After reconsidering, I don't think I should hold your misunderstanding of the concept of "backseat moderating" against you. And we do have large waves of blocklings coming over us each day, so I'm gonna go ahead and vouch. Good luck!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
IshrkI said:
No vouch for 2 reasons:

1 Backseat moderating, it's not a good thing you know.
2 I think we need a couple of players who isn't ambassadors.

Nothing personal though, you seem like a great person.
Au contraire mon frere, there aren't that many Ambassadors and the more Ambassadors, the better help people can get. And while she may or may not need to work on her backseat moderating, if she's Ambassador, it won't be backseat modding, it will be front row Ambassador-ing (that's a word don't judge):) 

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I vouch, she very nice, and very helpful

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
I vouch as well, Chip is a player who has been here a while and has a great attitude.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)