Chiplover2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Player: Chiplover2

Their current Rank: [Gold] I do not know her previous rank, but I know she has been Gold for a very long time.

Why Should they be trusted with Mod?: Chiplover has shown great common courtesy to others on Craftblock, and is one of our very mature members here. She helps people countless times when she is on, and is just an overall nice girl to be around.

What would make them a good Mod?:

(1): She is one of the most respectable players I know.
(2): Even though she has her flaws, she tries to fix them whenever she can.
(3) She is a very mature player, taking things how they are supposed to go, not flaming the situation.
(4) She is liked by most, if not all of the players.
(5) She does not cause any trouble on the server at all, and if he does, he immediately fixes what he has done.
(6) She is very honest and admits to any mistakes that he has caused or has helped in flaming the problem.

How have they helped you?:
Chip has helped me out by being a good player. I love it when there are all of these great players on, and they are just amazing. Chip happens to be one of these players. She may not help me(Only because I solve my problems on my own)but she helps other players out whenever they are in distress. \/Read Below\/

How have they helped others?: I have seen Chip report many problems around the server that others players didn't, and tries to solve all of the problems to the best of her ability. Even when other players are bitching, she tries to be nice to them and calm them down, which is a good trait in a person.

Example: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-814.html

Other stuff: Chip is just an overall great person. Obviously, I have never recommended someone for Mod before, but I was saving it up for someone who I believe is a great player and person, and I think that person is Chiplover2. I hope I have provided enough information for this recommendation, so thank you for reading! Good luck Chip! ;)

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Gender-specific pronouns changed. She's a girl, Ben. :p

Chip truly is a great person. She's very funny and helpful, and I believe she would be a great addition to the staff team. I vouch. :)

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
Gender-specific pronouns changed. She's a girl, Ben. :p

Chip truly is a great person. She's very funny and helpful, and I believe she would be a great addition to the staff team. I vouch. :)
WHY DO I ALWAYS DO THAT GAHHHHH! I have poor judgement XD

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Chip is a very helpful person. She's nice, funny, and great to be around. While she does have her flaws, I think she would make a great edition to the moderating team. I vouch. Good luck! :)

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I vouch too! Chip and I started about the same time and we have been pretty close. She is always helpful and in a great mood. Good luck :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@JagSwag2014 You missed a line. lol (Line 2, remaining gender-specific pronouns changed.) :D

I would also like to vouch for Chip. I've seen and heard very good things from her & others about her. I think that she would do well in a Mod position.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I vouch! Chip is helpful, respectful, and a peach in general. While Mod is a tough duty, I have absolute confidence that she'll do a fantastic job! Pilot, we're cleared for takeoff!

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I vouch. Shes very very active and she helps others all of the time. She keeps her cool and she fixes bad situations even when other players are being quite rude about it.

Flx98

Crafter
Jan 31, 2014
Imagine there's no countries.
I vouch :3 I have only talked to her twice (That'll change in the future hopefully), yet I always see in the chat that she is very respectful and kind.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
I'll rather she be ambassador for awhile before mod. This way she will have more experience. So if she does become ambass for awhile, this can be counted as a vouch :p

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Crazyboy983 said:
I'll rather she be ambassador for awhile before mod. This way she will have more experience. So if she does become ambass for awhile, this can be counted as a vouch :p
I honestly do not see your logic behind this.... That would make most of the Suggest a Mod applications completely useless. Most of the players suggested for Mod are not Ambassadors. lol

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Crazyboy983 said:
Have you forgotten we have the Trial Mod rank?

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Promoted to Trial Mod by kawohi.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)