Cats ban

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Yes it was closed, but as you can see, we'll you can't now cause you deleted my post but there were many questions left unanswered crackers.    Probably questions you probably needed to address.

I can't remember everything I posted, and yes I knew it was closed, but there must be a reason why we can still post even though its closed. If it were not so, we would not have that ability to post after a thread is closed.

probably cause it made you look bad , that you deleted it. I don't know.

But 1.
The amount of griefing fell under the range for a permanent ban. Refer to our mod wiki for griefing numbers.

2. Rbhuskers wasn't aware he was a victim, or he wouldn't have reacted with post he made.

3. You assumed I had banned cat in the public chat.  I came on the server and had absolutely no clue of what you were talking about banning of cat.  Assuming I might have forgotten,not the case at all.  The time of the ban sounded like i was on forums, not on the server banning cat.

4. Towards the end of the "dealing with grief area". Says
·         Please don't be ban happy and ban whenever you think you see a grief. Ask and make sure.

It's the ask and make sure part.  As you said the people involved knew something bout the situation before you dealt with it?? So like rb might have been aware of it but been ok with it.  Idk, we'll never know unless we ask.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
The reason he assumed it may have been you that banned them in the past was because someone said they thought they had been banned in the past, and I said that you aren't the best about writing ban reports, and that you may have mistakenly forgotten to write or post it, so that part can be blamed on me, sorry.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ohh.. Ok let me clear that up. People expect a ban report to be written up straight away, only natural to think that. For me,sometimes real life circumstances will take priority over getting a report written up. But once I get the time to come back to the pc, I'd put my minecraft hat back on and deal with whatever was happening before I took that minecraft hat off. In a world of instant gratification, people just have to learn " if its sun, she's a slow poke alright, but she'll get there".

Oh and no I'm fine with writing up ban reports. That incident, is cause I needed to do something. If it was me who banned, my report will turn up. Just not when they expect it. They just need to be patient. If someone ask why is so and so banned, could be one of two things. 1 because they broke a server rule or 2. They broke a server rule.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)