catmaster0_0

Status
Not open for further replies.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: catmaster0_0[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): rbhuskar, Bubblesbobjoe[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Permanent[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Griefing[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: Narbula[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots:
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other notes: They seemed to know who it was before I rolled back. I told them nothing on the griefs. I wan't aware of this until after the ban, I have no proof towards this claim. If this is so Sun, don't make a Ban Report, for I already have.[/font]

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
It's been fixed rb, you are not any longer. I have no screenshots of your grief but it was patched.

catmaster0_0

Crafter
Apr 3, 2014
What the fudge? i thought it was a obby u meanies now im banned from the only server i like anymore... I didnt know it was a flippin wrong to disable trap in a obby... Im not Flippin Happy... i thought it was a godamn obby

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
catmaster0_0 said:
What the fudge? i thought it was a obby u meanies now im banned from the only server i like anymore... I didnt know it was a flippin wrong to disable trap in a obby... Im not Flippin Happy... i thought it was a godamn obby

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
catmaster0_0 is a regular and would hate to see her gone forever. It seemed like it was a mistake. I lowered it to 7 days.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Kawohi, there's a reason we have ban appeals. If she doesn't make an appeal, she shouldn't be unbanned. This was a 140 block grief, that's no temporary ban. I don't care what machine it was, catmaster could easily have reported the situation instead of destroying it.
I'm not going to revert it back to permanent, but I suggest you do until she makes an appeal, just like all other players.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
crackers1097 said:
Kawohi, there's a reason we have ban appeals. If she doesn't make an appeal, she shouldn't be unbanned. This was a 140 block grief, that's no temporary ban. I don't care what machine it was, catmaster could easily have reported the situation instead of destroying it.
I'm not going to revert it back to permanent, but I suggest you do until she makes an appeal, just like all other players.
You're right.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
SunDust, this is a Closed Thread. If you want to tell me about how you think I'm handling my job, you can tell me privately. This discussion has ended.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)