castle progres

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Very nice. Just make sure you do more then just brick walls. Would love to see some kinda detail in the walls. more color.

YomamaBig

Crafter
Feb 7, 2014
kawohi said:
Very nice. Just make sure you do more then just brick walls. Would love to see some kinda detail in the walls. more color.
Tnx :D will try btw i am 13 :)

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
Btw what has age to do with how you build?
Anyway indeed a bit more color/texture on the wall, maybe make a walkway on top to fight of those pesky knights and above all else keep up the good work.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Babfish said:
Btw what has age to do with how you build?
I find it interesting since I have easier to relate when I know the age. As an example; I could maybe build something as appealing as this castle now, but when I was 13, I know I wouldn't have been able to. Therefore I find it even more impressing now that I know his age.

About the build; Having this many bends and turns on the castle wall really complicates things. I think you'll have a hard time decorating it. I won't say you can't though, I'm looking forward to seeing more. :)

kawohi said:
You.. you.. you don't like brick walls? D:
I think mine came out ok...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)