Can I Have my Royal Back?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dec 31, 2013
I'm here to ask for my royal back after I lost it. I was banned for a week and sent back to gold donor rank
Reason:Water griefing (There was no victims to the grief nor explanation as to why this "water griefing" wasn't allowed, I'm guessing it takes up server memory)
Username:37polar56
Current rank:Gold
Why should it be given back?:The money wasn't given back to me either, which is absolutely ridiculous. Also, the money would be hard to find if it was refunded because it was paid for with a prepaid debit card. I also enjoy the server and never meant to cause any harm to the server in anyway. I think I would be trustworthy because I've played on this server for at least a year, and it also would've been quite stupid to cause harm to a server I paid money for. I feel I've met quite a lot of players that would agree as well. Why would I want to cause damage to a place that I helped support? I hope that you guys can possibly trust me with my powers back.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I don't even think you should have it even tooken away, I thought that water grief could have been turned to a magestic place

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'm gonna take a few guesses:

* The water pillar thingie was making the area look unnatural and ugly. It didn't seem to fill any function and was located near other players builds.

* Donations can/should only be refunded if the incentive for it changes/goes away.
The incentive for your donation was helping the server and it's staff to continue to provide a wonderful experience for pretty much everyone who wants to take part. That hasn't changed so there is no reason for a refund.

* Server memory was not a reason for your ban.

* People to be considered "victims" of your grief is those who builds nearby and doesn't want a random geyser disturbing their view.

Dec 31, 2013
IshrkI said:
I'm gonna take a few guesses:

* The water pillar thingie was making the area look unnatural and ugly. It didn't seem to fill any function and was located near other players builds.

* Donations can/should only be refunded if the incentive for it changes/goes away.
The incentive for your donation was helping the server and it's staff to continue to provide a wonderful experience for pretty much everyone who wants to take part. That hasn't changed so there is no reason for a refund.

* Server memory was not a reason for your ban.

* People to be considered "victims" of your grief is those who builds nearby and doesn't want a random geyser disturbing their view
There was no one around to see this, I found a private area to build where no one else had been. This "geyser" was in an ocean and the ban report claimed that the only victim was myself. Also it seems like you're claiming that the staff should be allowed to take my money

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
actually i know exactly where the water grief was, and it was pretty much right next to my towns outpost 6 (a present for a friend) and the house thats the entrance to the area can be seen in the screenshot , so as ish said
IshrkI said:

* People to be considered "victims" of your grief is those who builds nearby and doesn't want a random geyser disturbing their view.
this was right next to several builds (one of which is visible in the screenshot) of mine and was in my view, i didnt see it in game but it was in my area so
37polar56 said:
There was no one around to see this, I found a private area to build where no one else had been.
is inaccurate and pretty much a lie :I sorry dude

so yeah, even though i didnt report it i could have, also removing or adding it damaged a part of my area (which jag later fixed) so yeah, it was a grief, sorry dude :I

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
37polar56 said:
Also it seems like you're claiming that the staff should be allowed to take my money
I hereby clearly state that Craftblock and it's staff should be allowed to use the donations that they receive as they see fit.
It wouldn't really be donations otherwise, would it?

Dec 31, 2013
I really should have been let off with my royal back, for god's sake that's $50, a huge amount of money in which should not be taken lightly

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
You don't have to have the perks for donations, they are just incentives to be people to donate, then get something in return. It specifically says in the donor code of conduct that you will not be refunded, and all owners have the power to change, take away, and modify your donation in any way that they see fit. So, you are not getting your money back.

Also, you won't be treated with more respect because you donated. You just receive perks that were something you could receive in donating.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Well, if I was the one who removed his we, I would only have done it a temp. Maybe he was too exited with it

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Zombie_Pigman said:
Well, if I was the one who removed his we, I would only have done it a temp. Maybe he was too exited with it
jesus christ zom, he griefed, and it wasnt a small one from looking at the screenshots, he also caused a problem for me and thags with this grief see here (i just finally figured out today that this was the problem). it was a grief and greifing is against the rules as you know. and if it was unintentional, from the screenshot on his ban report he should have been able to see my house unless his computer is shit. he griefed my area with it, read all the comments and you would get that.

Dec 31, 2013
Ben4900 said:
You don't have to have the perks for donations, they are just incentives to be people to donate, then get something in return. It specifically says in the donor code of conduct that you will not be refunded, and all owners have the power to change, take away, and modify your donation in any way that they see fit. So, you are not getting your money back.

Also, you won't be treated with more respect because you donated. You just receive perks that were something you could receive in donating.
Ben, this isn't trying to receive respect

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Not following these rules and guidelines may lead to immediate revocation of the abused perks and permissions. This revocation of abilities may be temporary or permanent depending upon the severity or frequency of the offense. You have been warned.
Ar7ific1al, kawohi, Avoxsas, xInZax and JagSwag2014 ("the owners") reserve the right to revoke your donor permissions and/or status should you fail to comply with the rules and guidelines laid out below.

Should you be banned for infractions, you will not be refunded.
As I said in chat, water dumps aren't allowed. It doesn't matter if it was in the wild, on MonochromePony's property, or anywhere else. And as the disclaimer says, "not following the rules and guidelines may lead to the revocation of the abused perks and permissions." You abused your World Edit and Creative, you had it taken away. Simple as that. As for "$50 being a big deal" the disclaimer also states "should you be banned for infractions, you will not be refunded."

I'm sorry, but theres not really much supporting you here. :l

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
http://imgur.com/a/lVqqY#0
have a nice day

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Sorry or not, it goes a long way. Keep this in mind next time you want to say something. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.

Dec 31, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
Sorry or not, it goes a long way. Keep this in mind next time you want to say something. If you don't have something nice to say, don't say it at all.
Now that's unintentionally rude.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
37polar56 said:
JagSwag2014 said:
Now that's unintentionally rude.
How is that rude...? Please explain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)