Cammies Randomness Pt. 2

Camishami

Crafter
Mar 28, 2014
Ok now for my next conversation start we have 2 more questions.

1. We've seen many animals added to the game of mine craft horses,wolfs,ocelots, ect, if you could have a new animal in the game what would it be? and what purpose would it serve? for example pigs give food.

2. How do feel about theme based towns? Do you find chaos to be a theme?

My answers:
1. Llamas their purpose would be much like horses, but with a spit attack while riding.

2. theme based towns look awesome and really make a town look organised. chaos is a theme although nothing matches up in the beginning it becomes an amazing looking city when its all done!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
1. More NPCs, to trade with, murder, etc.

2. I LOVE theme based towns. I think the trick is to just have a couple large builds that fit the theme though, and not go overboard. My town is Godricks Hollow. :D (For Harry Potter of course) 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I moved this, and your other thread to "Bacon & Mooshrooms", FYI. :) Randomness belongs here, instead of CraftBlock Chat.

Anyway, I love these questions. :D My answers...

1. The only animal that I can think of, that would have some kind of purpose that doesn't already exist, would be something like a mountable Bird/Mini Dragon to fly on. Like you're supposed to be able to do on the PokéBlock server with your Charizard. Unfortunately now it's turned off, but you had the ability to mount certain flying Pokémon, and control their flight. It was my favorite thing about the Mod actually. So, my answer is mountable flying Mobs. Could be a Mini Dragon (Like Charizard) or just a giant Eagle or something. Maybe a Hawk. OR A GRYPHON! :D YES!That's my answer! Haha

2. I absolutely think that Themed towns are the ONLY way to go. When I design a City, it has a theme & I stick to it. Then, once I'm done building the City, I sell it. True story. Also, Chaos is a theme.... Not for a Town/City, but for a PVP server. ;) Coming Soon. Not that soon, but eventually. :p

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
1. Pandas! They'd be kind of like Iron Golems, if someone attacks you, it goes Kung-Fu on their ass :p

2. I think towns should have a theme or else it looks stupid and disorganized.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)