CaitrinF Says Goodbye

Status
Not open for further replies.

CaitrinF

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
USA
Well here i am saying good bye to all of you on Craftblock. I would love to stay but some of you dont accept me so i have no choice. I will miss you all. I may be on forums and Minechat once in awhile.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I haven't talked to you before o_O

Why the hell are you gonna let a few people let you down..

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I'm sorry but I'm going to hit you with cold, hard, brutal reailty. I have only seen you on about 10 times, and you were on minechat seven of those times, I've never seen you try to talk to people and I've never seen anyone talk to you, but if you want people to like you you have to talk to them, you can't just make some "woe is me i'm leaving no one likes me" thread and leave without even trying! You're a smart girl, and very nice, but if you want people to talk to you, you need to talk to them first, that's how most people know each other, they talk. If you want people to talk to you try to strike up conversation in global chat, not just stay in a corner and talk to Kailey and only Kailey :-/

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Hopefully you didn't leave completely before reading this post, perhaps it can give you some insight.

You say some don't accept you. We'll call those people "derps" to maintain simplicity. These derps, why does it particularly matter if they don't accept you? They aren't the owners of the server, so why should it matter? If the owners didn't want you on the server, you'd be banned! But... you're not. If you know them in real life, you should probably find some new friends. If you don't, then they really have no room to talk anyways because they don't know you. You shouldn't let a few lousy derps ruin your time on an awesome server like this. Bottom line, never take anything personally, and use the /ignore command!

Problems are not stop signs, they are guidelines.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Our community may have a few 10-year-old jerks that just want to repel everyone, but everyone hates them in the end, so you can just ignore them. Lol

My best advice to you in this situation would to holler a big "Hello!" in chat :p. Try it, and I can guarantee you someone will reply with a "Hi" or such :). Maybe bring up a topic you like, like "Hey, does anyone like potato chips?" or "Wow, we're going ice skating this weekend!" Our community will love to talk to you...

Just give us a chance ;).

CaitrinF

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
USA
here is the thing. i do say hello. i am a builder and no one can tell its me cause there are many other builders. i have been on and no one is on when i go on. i have decided today is my last day if its the same. I try to talk to other people then kailey. i have to talk to her about some things but i wanna talk to more people. I simply do not want attention from everyone. i just wanna have more friends on here. i hope you can all understand this. 

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I am very sorry that it has come to this Caitrin, I have actually heard a lot of great things about you, and I've wanted to speak to you in-game, though I haven't seen you on much. :( 

If you really think people don't notice you because you are builder, why don't you apply for citizen, I know I'd vouch. :)

Of course if you are set on leaving, it was great having you here on CraftBlock, and I hope you had a good time.

CaitrinF

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
USA
i have applied for citizen :D go check it out. And if i see you today i will say hi cx @DiamondHunter153

MrJambrose

Crafter
Aug 4, 2014
Cape Cod
Chiplover2 said:
 "Maybe bring up a topic you like, like "Hey, does anyone like potato chips?" or "Wow, we're going ice skating this weekend!"

Of course Chip would suggest asking about chips... but yeah, people usually don't talk to me, so I just have adventures and sometimes they respond. I had a baby slime following me through caves earlier until he met an unfortunate end jumping in front of me and some emerald...

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
MrJambrose said:
Chiplover2 said:
 "Maybe bring up a topic you like, like "Hey, does anyone like potato chips?" or "Wow, we're going ice skating this weekend!"

Of course Chip would suggest asking about chips... but yeah, people usually don't talk to me, so I just have adventures and sometimes they respond. I had a baby slime following me through caves earlier until he met an unfortunate end jumping in front of me and some emerald...
I tried out the /godmode and I had a pet zombie with a leather helmet. But he also kept getting between me and my ore. xD So, he had to go. Caitrin, all I can say is keep trying. Single out some names and fish, that's what I did. =) And I've not regretted the results. I can say hello back if I see you online, too - although sometime's I'm a wee bit preoccupied, I'm sorry.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
try calling people names at different times and they should respond if they aren't busy. just saying hi in chat means hi to everyone and not everyone feel thts directed to them personally so they may let it pass. look and see who u wanna talk to and message them or just call them out and go from there. wat i did was ask people for help and tht way i made a connection and build a foundation for getting used to minecraft.

Marunette

Crafter
Jul 18, 2014
Finland
I just noticed - this is the second time you've done this...

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5052.html

I am not wanting to crush your feelings, but this is -not- the way to get the good kind of attention.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
CaitrinF said:
I simply do not want attention from everyone. i just wanna have more friends on here. i hope you can all understand this.
I see your thought process here.
You're going to need to get people's attention to get friends, though... People aren't going to be your friend if they can't even see you! :p

It takes time to get noticed and make friends. You have to be in the community for at least a little bit before people notice you as anything important. Nothing personal, but you're just another Builder until people get to know you. Same goes for everyone else that joins the server.

And why don't you wanna be noticed? We're very nice people :D.
Well, I'm the local Attention Sponge, so I wouldn't get it X3.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Just try talking to people, ask anyone, I have one of the biggest mouths on the server, I'm always flapping my gums about something :p Join in on some of these conversations, you will make friends, and maybe even learn a thing or two. ;) If you want to talk to someone, ask me or anyone! Say in chat for instance; "White, do you like Anime?" I say no, then someone like @MonochromePony comes and is like "Bro are you f*cking nuts?!" And then we all go back and forth discussing it. This is called striking a conversation, a sure fire way to make friends. :)

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
hey don't leave, if you do you won't make anymore friends will you, why don't you come back on, post a thread on forums asking if people wanted to be your friend and why, help people, ask if you can play pvp with some people. just try to get involved also ask if someone wants to helps you build

that's how I met most of my friends, or make a town!
I have most of my friends in a town, I met fairy from my town

all I have to say is I don't want you to go, may be we could meet up and play sometime if you want to do that message me

NariCake

Crafter
Jul 13, 2014
Mars!
Honestly, she has been trying to talk to others, but they all ignore her. I've seen her try to communicate to people, but they're all "busy". She even told me she had a bad experience on here. I don't understand why you're putig yourself down! You've been so nice and respectful..I understand that you're having a hard time, but that doesn't mean you should quit. Oh yeah, you can hang out with me and @fairyfloss3121 ^-^ We always host little events together

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I understand where youre coming from catrin. You be very surprised how many player on here are in a simular situation like you.

They are friendly, kind and nice people, like you.

I know you say hi, and I try to be a friend but I can get loaded with peoples problems that leaves me with little time to chill play.

It really depends on the time of the day. My nights are more quieter.

But anyways, i have a player, nice girl whose lonely too, and can do with a friend to chill with. YasminLovesCake, shes builder too.

Now i know you have a town. Towns can be a busy job, or not depending on you put in.
If you have alot of plots ready for your town, i would be more then happy to direct players over to your town if no one shows an interest in our new players.

CaitrinF

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
USA
_SunDust_ said:
I understand where youre coming from catrin.  You be very surprised how many player on here are in a simular situation like you.  

They are friendly, kind and nice people, like you.

I know you say hi, and I try to be a friend but I can get loaded with peoples problems that leaves me with little time to chill play.  

It really depends on the time of the day. My nights are more quieter.

But anyways, i have a player, nice girl whose lonely too, and can do with a friend to chill with.  YasminLovesCake, shes builder too.  

Now i know you have a town. Towns can be a busy job, or not depending on you put in.
If you have alot of plots ready for your town, i would be more then happy to direct players over to your town if no one shows an interest in our new players.
Thanks Sun! And yes that would be great!

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ok done. Lol its funny sometimes how competitive these towns get.

I have an idea too. An event you might like to run. You might need some helpers but Ill private message you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)