CaitrinF leaving

CaitrinF

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
USA
hi guys. i dont have mant friends on here. people just ignore me like real life so im thinking about quitting in a month if this doesnt happen. i love craftblock but i cannot keep playing if i got nothing to do or no one to talk to. im sorry if this hurts some of you. i feel like this is the right descision at the moment. thanks.
alana

note:i will be gone from july 29-aug 3 with @kaileydancer17 

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I don't understand the point behind making these posts other than to say "I want attention, give me attention or I'm leaving!"

Want friends? Maybe you should try being active and get involved with stuff. Friends won't come to you. It's a two way street. Just get involved, be social. Friends don't grow on trees, and there's certainly no command you can use to get friends like /i friend 500. Have some patience - it takes time to make friends.

CaitrinF

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
USA
okay i do get involved. even ask @KaileyDancer17 i try and she tells me it takes patience. it's been 4 months. and yeah im insecure but i just wanted to tell people. sorry 

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
CaitrinF said:
okay i do get involved. even ask @KaileyDancer17 i try and she tells me it takes patience. it's been 4 months. and yeah im insecure but i just wanted to tell people. sorry 

Just keep playing, do your own thing. Maybe ask others for help, or ask them if they need anything. Help out the new blocklings. Ask if someone needs help with their town. Join our other servers.

There are many ways to earn friends. You just have to try, try, try harder :)

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
cait may be become more active on the forums that's how I met u by the forums

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)