DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
   Caitfitz100 Mod Suggestion
Player: Caitfitz100
Their current rank: Citizen
Why they should be trusted with Mod:  She is very dedicated to this server and an amazing person. She is an amazing builder and will be on mc forever. She has been on for 3 years:) She is mayor of a town. And at school a strait a student!
What would make them a good Mod: She is dedicated, a hard worker, trustworthy, caring, and wanting to help. She finds solutions to every problem.
How have they helped you?: Building and showing me and getting me started on mine craft!
How have they helped others?: She answers people questions, helps them build, gives them jobs, etc.

I hope you choose her! Please and Thank you 
-KaileyDancer17

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i do not vouch, why? she just joined the sever three weeks ago, while, in theory anyone of any rank could become a mod (even a blockling), in order to vouch i need to trust them, who is she? i dont know, she just joined. any how this seems like a "im recommending because their my friend" type thing, so yeah.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I agree with @MonochromePony , she hasn't been around very long and I thinks Mid needs to be very experienced in the ways of the server.

caitfitz100

Crafter
Mar 14, 2014
Hey guys, I know I am not qualified to be mod as no one knows me. Let alone trusts me. I agree with Mono completely. I did not do this so yeah. Anyways I will eventually try for mod, but not happening now. Again completely agree with Mono. =)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
caitfitz100 said:
Hey guys, I know I am not qualified to be mod as no one knows me. Let alone trusts me. I agree with Mono completely. I did not do this so yeah. Anyways I will eventually try for mod, but not happening now. Again completely agree with Mono. =)
Hey Kailey trusts and I sure do too. You have a good chance. Just be more social. :) 

caitfitz100

Crafter
Mar 14, 2014
kawohi said:
caitfitz100 said:
Hey Kailey trusts and I sure do too. You have a good chance. Just be more social. :) 
I am not a person that is very social. I don't mind helping out if someone asks, but not the best social wise. In real life and in minecraft. It also means a lot that you trust me and I will try later. I will work on the social thing though. Might not work since it isn't in my nature, but we will see! =) 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
caitfitz100 said:
I am not a person that is very social. I don't mind helping out if someone asks, but not the best social wise. In real life and in minecraft. It also means a lot that you trust me and I will try later. I will work on the social thing though. Might not work since it isn't in my nature, but we will see! =) 
As a human, you are a social animal by nature. You are actually going against nature if you act in an anti-social way. But, this community is an awesome place to start being social, and learning how to act in a great society. This is the first that I've heard of you, but you seem to have a good start already. You seem trustworthy, honest, open to suggestion and change, and smart. That's a very good lead right there. 

I'm sure with enough time, provided you open up a bit more and become more active on the server(s) & forums, you'll do great things. :) Always remember 5 words.....

Have Fun & Be Excellent! ;)

Note: I know the ampersand isn't technically a word. But it's a symbol that represents the word "and". This is just to stop those smart-asses before they comment on that 'lil tidbit. You know who you are. I would have said the same thing. I'm a smart-ass, too. Haha But hey.. It's better than being a dumb-ass, right? :D

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
If you hang around longer I'm sure you'll have a great shot at Mod. :D

For now, I think CB is good with mods. I guarantee if you're suggested after a while, you'll have a huge chance at it. Like Valk said...

Have Fun & Be Excellent! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)