cactusking13 Mod Recommendation

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Player: cactusking13
Their current rank: Citizen
Why they should be trusted with Mod: Cactus is one of those players who helps you out. All the time. If he is building a project he comes straight to someones help if they need it with ANY minecraft related question. He knows more about minecraft than Jeb does. I joined the 1.7 server for the first time and was greeted by this wonderful player who took me in and am now helping him to develop his own town. He is handsdown one of the nicest and genuine players on the server.
What would make them a good Mod: He is respectful to everyone, helps players 24/7 and goes out of his own minecraft adventures to help. This man would be a perfect candidate for trial mod. he is so active on the server as well :D
How have they helped you?: Yes! Cactus has granted me a new love for Minecraft. he set me up with things to start mining with and now i am helping him develop his town
How have they helped others?: Yes! Many people have been so thankful for his contributions on the server :D

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
I think Zombie has a point, even thought they are a good player they need to do the time as a good player to become a better player

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I don't believe cactus is anywhere near being ready for mod, I think he respect, and he treats people with well behaviour and helps, but he isn't ready, and others are. For these reason I do not vouch.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Kels pretty much summed it up. I think with a bit more time on the server eventually he will get his chance. But atm he is just not ready. Sorry

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Sorry guys, but he actually has been citizen for very long already (Used to be trusted) and also, I see no reason of him needing to be Trusted for a month before being able to be nominated for mod. Besides, he was also a mod on another server before (What he told me :p) so he probably has the experience of being a mod. Also, he knows a lot about minecraft (Like what priceys said) and although he may appear silly and foolish at times, he can be serious when needed. So i vouch. I also think we need more mods at the moment and cac is very active.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Crazyboy983 said:
 I also think we need more mods at the moment and cac is very active.
If we needed more mods, a high rank would most likely hand-picked by an owner.  I agree that he's active, But I still think the staff is OK and no one besides you vouched... :/

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
Cactus, I agree is very nice and helpful. Although I don't think he should be trusted with a big responsibility such as mod. He should start striving for Trusted, and then maybe Ambassador.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Cactus is not fit for mod. I believe that only two people who were citizen (were trusted) have been chosen for mod, and they were just around for a long-ass time they may as well have been ambassadors. I believe these two were mths and Hannah, who were extraordinary at their work (why they were chosen is a no-brainer). Cactus has none of these "extraordinary" characters considering you said he helps with mostly minecraft stuff, which has nothing to do with mod (unless he is helping them placing blocks that are PStones or a sponge, etc.)

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Sun was but she never applied for ambassador that's why but I'm sure if she did she would easily have become one. Sun didn't care about the ranks she had.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Sun was Trusted when I suggested her, and she went from Trusted to Trial-mod. It doesn't depend on the rank really, but it is better when the player is a rank which you have to apply for. Trusted or Citizen is good enough, I see no problem with the rank. But I don't think Cactusking himself is ready for Mod, and I don't think he helps enough. From what I have seen.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Crazyboy983 said:
Sorry guys, but he actually has been citizen for very long already (Used to be trusted) and also, I see no reason of him needing to be Trusted for a month before being able to be nominated for mod. Besides, he was also a mod on another server before (What he told me :p) so he probably has the experience of being a mod. Also, he knows a lot about minecraft (Like what priceys said) and although he may appear silly and foolish at times, he can be serious when needed. So i vouch. I also think we need more mods at the moment and cac is very active.
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-497.html
He still isn't trusted, and if he was, he should be trusted atleast for a month or two

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Zombie_Pigman said:
Crazyboy983 said:
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-497.html
He still isn't trusted, and if he was, he should be trusted atleast for a month or two

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
Some of you guys and gals on this server seem to think being obedient is the only thing that matters in obtaining a promotion. In the long run it just makes myself and others have less respect for you.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I do see cacti quite often on, but he mainly only does something with crazy, don't see him help others when I'm on

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
Sometimes, when you're recommended for Mod, you have to ask yourself;
How often do I go on?
Does nearly everyone know me?
What do I do regularly when I get on?
I think Cactusking13 become more active on CraftBlock. Sometimes it's hard to see whether a person is reliable as staff if they don't come on a lot. Cac isn't ready for Mod yet. I don't mean to be rude, I just wanted to suggest that ^^

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
to20to said:
"Unthinking respect for authority is the greatest enemy of truth."
Some of you guys and gals on this server seem to think being obedient is the only thing that matters in obtaining a promotion. In the long run it just makes myself and others have less respect for you.
Not that it isn't extremely interesting to hear about your opinion regarding sticking to the rules, but what's your point? To me it looks like you're trying provoke people in every other post here on the forums, is it that kind of "disobedience" you want to see in a moderator?

And you might like to know that "being respectful" and "being obedient" might look similar but is profoundly different in where the behaviour comes from. Being respectful also gains one respect, maybe not from you, but from me and probably everyone else on this server above the age of 12.

That being said, you have probably figured out that I'm not impressed by your lack of respect for other people. It might be an easy way to become popular but eventually you'll end up bitter and alone.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)