cactusking13 for designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
Player:cactusking13

Their current rank: trusted

Why they should become a Designer: When you see structures with details you know someone with skills has been working on them. Cactusking has potential to become a designer because his builds have loads of details all around and not only that, they give me a feel to them. Every part or room has a feel to them because of the detail they have. I told him his place server as a tourist attraction because that's what it was to me. His structures are well made big and cool. This is the man you need for details if you ask me.

Screenshots of/links to their builds: 
His Mansion house with a greenhouse and storage outside.He is still working on the outside to make an environment.

His temple.

His floating island.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
So, the first picture isn't all that great. To me it just looks like a bunch of squares and rectangles together with a roof. The temple looks pretty good on the outside, but the inside seems a little boring. There's not much there on the inside except vines. The floating island is a generally common idea that people like to make and you can't see the builds on the island. You just see the island part itself. These are nice, but I don't think it's quite designer worthy. The only thing I really see that stands out for a build is the OUTSIDE of the temple. Sorry, no vouch for me at this time.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
i had more pictures but they only allow 10 limit. also you need to be there to see the size and detail. there's lots of interesting stuff around his builds. like on the island there was a chapel with a bell, the windmill was house and on the ledge of it was a secret cave called the bat cave. inside was batman dead.. you also get a feeling you would get in a forest at night. there was also a graveyard with some owners head and funny signs to them. there was also a trapdoor chest located in a mine shaft that takes you to the inside of the island itself. there was lots of ores, signs, red stone work and so on. they called it behind the scenes.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
These screenshots really don't do Cac justice, to be honest, I'll add some of my own probably :3

Cac is an amazing builder, his builds are amazing and have so much detail, whether they're big or small, everything he creates is just amazing. I remember, on Pokeblock, that he built victory road, it was amazing, every area had tons of detail and it was all amazing. there was nothing that wasn't incredible about it. Honestly I don't know why, or how he isn't designer yet. I really think he has earned this rank, and can do so much more with it. Good luck, Cac!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
The temple is from the old map, and he didn't make it all himself. But, apart from that, not really Designer worthy builds, so I'm gonna keep my Vouch Pending.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Cactus maybe add pics of the town your and crazy started in the desert?

Also that temple, I had the idea it was made with you and others as well?

Saboteii

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
www.planetminecraft.com
_SunDust_ said:
Cactus maybe add pics of the town your and crazy started in the desert?

Also that temple, I had the idea it was made with you and others as well?
I started the temple then after my old acount (tpw737) I got my new acount met crazy and belz after a while belz left and me and crazy just kept going on  thats the story of the temple sun and sam

Ps darkmattermasters also my acount I used it 
A bit but I put  his name up in there

Ppl who worked on the temple are
Me crazy belz thats literally it

also here some better pics jesusreal XD
http://imgur.com/a/wm3u4
http://imgur.com/a/ag8YU
http://imgur.com/a/jyMj6

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
@cactusking13 and others, please use @"JESUSREAL"'s full username when referring to him to avoid any confusion or misunderstandings.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Bump! I really want to see this happen c:

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I Vouch, because he was in my top 5 winners for my build comp :D

Deserves Promo! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)