BUTTERBACCA2234

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: BUTTERBACCA2234[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Whole server, Plus Mono[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Temp, 5d Extended to 7d, as Mono showed me more proof[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Spamming. After that, he griefed Mono. AFTER THAT, he spammed MORE.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: Server, /co i[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots:
[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: Jeez. Seems like this guy just came on to be a jerk today. [/font]

EDIT: Sun pointed out he doesn't usually do this. It could very well have been someone else. If he appeals, staff will sort it out.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Extra note: I kicked for spamming about three times (when he spammed asshole) and two times earlier when Holy wasn't on.

Also after they greifed I requested that they leave the island, and they refused.

Greifs:

Spamming:

And one more time that my f2 button derped on me 

Just more info and screenshots, if you feel that this didn't add to the report feel free to remove ^-^

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
MonochromePony said:
Extra note: I kicked for spamming about three times (when he spammed asshole) and two times earlier when Holy wasn't on.

Also after they greifed I requested that they leave the island, and they refused.

Greifs:

Spamming:

And one more time that my f2 button derped on me 

Just more info and screenshots, if you feel that this didn't add to the report feel free to remove ^-^
No, Thanks for the screenies and info. I think I'm gonna extend his ban to a week. Thanks! :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
We did back in 1.6 and 1.5 (maybe earlier too, not sure though, I joined in 1.5), @agentdoyle22and2

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)