Builder suggestion

FlamesOblivion

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: kaylawilcoxen14[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: builder[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should become a Designer:Why should they become designer: Kayla is a very responsible player, woman and person in all. I have known Kayla for around one year now, we speak very regularly, and in all this time I've known her she has never abused, disobeyed, disrespected, or been a distrust worthy player ever. She is a very responsible admin on a respectable server named *Name Removed*. Yes, I do talk to her regularly, but as the application rules stated the suggested designer is not allowed to suggest themselves to the person suggesting them for there purposes, and i's happy to say that Kayla has not asked, nor proposed to me the idea of suggesting her as designer. As I can say all in all is she's a very trustworthy person, helpful, and friendly.. and she loves building, and as I think she is very good at it. Thank you for your time.:)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots of/links to their builds: *First Screenshot Removed*
[/font]

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Erm... please don't mention the name of another server, or provide screenshots that may hint to them...

On another note... are these builds on this server? They don't count if they're from another.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Liking makes two good points.

Buildings look lovely, though I'm not sure if they are designer standard. I think kayla is builder and I'm not too sure if since the time she has played on here to be able to make all those builds.

Unfortunately this this is in the wrong area, so I will move it to suggest a designer.

Thank you for posting.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)