1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Build Competition #4: Vote for your winner!

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Build Competition' started by NintendoFrosty, Jan 22, 2017.

?

Who should be the winner of this competition?

Poll closed Jan 23, 2017.
  1. Moranna

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  2. xxCaptain621xx

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  3. Violetlily

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Rebellious_Tiger

4 vote(s)
    44.4%
  5. Captain_Lazers

2 vote(s)
    22.2%
  6. Tardom

1 vote(s)
    11.1%
  1. NintendoFrosty

NintendoFrosty The Frosty Musician
    Owner CB Admin

Projects:

Build Competition #4: Sports Submissions!​

Moranna's Wrestling Arena!

[​IMG]

Submission: Enjoy the Insanity of Wrestling! Walk through! climb the cage! read the signs! Throw a Chair! Give a Speech! I can't promise you won't have to dodge a punch!Enjoy the Insanity of Wrestling! Walk through! climb the cage! read the signs! Throw a Chair! Give a Speech! I can't promise you won't have to dodge a punch!Check out their post here for more!

Capt's Football Field!

[​IMG]

Submission: A very nice and simple football field, with a quaint look to it!
    Check out their post here for more!

Violetlily's Ballet Pixel Art!

[​IMG]

Submission: I know this isn't what you would typically call a sport. But to me I feel it is a sport, due to the about of strength and physical stamina needed.

Rebel's Gladiator Sports Arena!

[​IMG]

Submission: The arena comes complete with a commentator box, public bathrooms, King's dining hall, VIP seating, a grand hall entry for both sides, a sword statue at the entry, as well as a viking ship in the arena itself!

Captain_Lazer's Hockey Arena!

[​IMG]

Submission: Here I have built a hockey arena, the two teams are Montreal Canadiens Vs Toronto Maple Leafs. If you left on the left side there are blue beacons to show that , that is from where Maple leafs get on the ice and the right to show that , that is where habs get on the ice. With a stadium for the spectators.

Tardom's Basketball Stadium!

[​IMG]

Submission: This is a stadium that I built over the course of a week and a bit!
    I had a little help from TheUnknownJag, Mojo_16 and amazonpony.

2. Tardom

Tardom New Member
    Crafter

I have a feeling that this is based of friends votes and not by the build itself!

McWoofles likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)