BubbaJ14...The Man of Legend

BubbaJ14

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
Northwest Coast USA
OK, maybe not a man of "legend", but a man nonetheless. I hail from the Northwest Coast and love the snow and rain. I have 2 dogs and am enrolled in college. Going for a bachelors degree in mechanical engineering. In my free time I read, play videos games, and listen to music. I am excited to become part of the CraftBlock community.

Thanks,

BubbaJ14

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Bubba! :) Good to meet you. What do you like to read? What music genre do you prefer?

BubbaJ14

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
Northwest Coast USA
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Welcome to CraftBlock, Bubba! :) Good to meet you. What do you like to read? What music genre do you prefer?
Thank you. The pleasure is mine. I am willing to give any book a try. I do like "To Kill a Mocking Bird" and "Helix". I must say though I am guilty of reading a fair amount of fanfiction. As for music, I don't really have any particular genre I listen to, I just kinda go with whatever sounds good to me. Anything from classical to heavy metal to pop.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
ah man, your icon reminds me of an old friends art style. anywho, welcome to craftblock! i hope to see you online ^^

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
BubbaJ14 said:
I just kinda go with whatever sounds good to me. Anything from classical to heavy metal to pop.
Nice. Sounds like my music style. I often say that I love everything from Classical, to Pop, to Heavy Metal. Bach, Mozart, Nsync, Disturbed, Static-X, etc. The only kind of music that I don't like is Country. I also hate Rap. But I don't consider it to be music, though. So that's why I didn't mention it along with Country. Haha I listen to anything that has a good melody or that I can sing to. Even if the singer has a terrible voice, I might still like the song/melody. I have also recently gotten into DubStep. It has grown on me. :p

BubbaJ14

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
Northwest Coast USA
MonochromePony said:
ah man, your icon reminds me of an old friends art style. anywho, welcome to craftblock! i hope to see you online ^^
Really? Thanks! A friend of mine did a few artworks of my OC. Her name is fireworkthepony. But yes she did this one and it turned out great. I am going to earn my place in the craft community.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Country music & Rap are for sure a no go. They are 2 of my least favorite things. Both require very little skill to do. If you can sing, make country music. If you have no other skills, rap. lol To me, they both represent the most ghetto people attempting to make music. Both together is Doubly Terrible! I have heard the new "genre", but that video was pretty bad. Haha Now, just because I don't like those genres. doesn't mean that I don't like the people. I like people, until they give me a reason not to. And I'm pretty forgiving.

I use to work for a couple of rappers, actually. Just travelling where they told me to, and handing out free stuff. I use to listen to their stuff. But not anymore. Mainly because they got really religious and turned into self-righteous assholes. Which happens when you have that kind of mindset. Haha Also, I was born in Georgia, and my entire immediate family listens to Country and rap. Except for me. :p I'm a metal-head mainly. But I'll listen to anything that hits my ears right. So far, no rap or country has done that, with the exception of Thunder Rolls, by Garth Brooks. I do like that song. :/

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
... i knew it was broken butt who drew that icon

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
she and askdepressedderpy were the people who introduced me to craftblock, and firework was on earlier today because derpy and i dragged her along xD
muffin butt's not very active either but she comes on more than broken butt xP

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)