bridge cable sugesstion

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
well i'm working on a bridge and its connected to my mansion so i was wondering if i should make the inner cables go down a bit then curve back up and connect somewhere on my mansion. this would allow easy access to the top layers of the mansion easily without having to go up from the ground level.

the inner cables i'm talking about are 2 big cables that's 3 blocks apart to allow a walkway couple blocks above road level of the bridge.these cables support the weight of the bridge. there's also 2 outer cables, but those hold up the ends but i'm not talking about those two.

making these cables curve up to my mansion would would be unrealistic to the real bridge i'm making, but it would look great for the minecraft view.

i don't want to post any pictures cuz it should be a surprise to some people that didn't see it yet, and it's also for the comp.

let me know ur feed back.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
ankle_biter said:
Fence lined up diagonally, or a combination of slabs and stairs. maybe even spider webs
i was talking about if to apply the curve going to my mansion not wat to make the cables out of lol..

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
JESUSREAL said:
ankle_biter said:
Fence lined up diagonally, or a combination of slabs and stairs. maybe even spider webs
i was talking about if to apply the curve going to my mansion not wat to make the cables out of lol..
Sorry ! my bad, but I got you covered buddy here ya go http://www.johandam.com/scripts/minecraft_bridges.html

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
wow ankle..i dont need to know how to make a curve lol.. but ty i guess i could use this if i need to. if u see me on mc ill just show u wat im talking about.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)