Status
Not open for further replies.

NintendoFrosty

The Frosty Musician
Staff member
Owner
CB Admin
Jul 26, 2014
Bree's trial period is coming to a close. Please let us know how you think she did!

eatthebullet

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Her name is Bree. But shes always yelling on the mic in discord. so i dont know. but she didnt seem too bad.

Piglover1355

Ambassador
Supporter
Crafter
PigLover1355
PigLover1355
Elite
Aug 22, 2014
U.S.
She did pretty well but there was times she sounded kinda grumpy and she also isn't aware of some commands like I would ask for one and she had no clue. I think maybe more knowledge in commands and at least sounding kind all the time she would make a moderator.

Techno

That creepy guy in the corner
Supporter
Crafter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
She did pretty well but there was times she sounded kinda grumpy and she also isn't aware of some commands like I would ask for one and she had no clue. I think maybe more knowledge in commands and at least sounding kind all the time she would make a moderator.
With all due respect, I disagree almost entirely on both points. Moderating a server can be pretty damn stressful, as any staff member here can certainly attest to, (not to mention the stress everyday life can bring) so being “kinda grumpy” is no excuse to deny someone a rank, and as for not knowing commands; VERY few staff members know every command in the book, and Bree was on her trial period. Trial; to test and assess suitability of performance.

The questions we should be asking here are;
How quickly did she respond to requests for help?
Was her help sufficient in most cases?
Did she help to the best of her ability?

What her mood was when she was helping has no impact on the end goal, and a single instance of not knowing a command is an easy fix - learn the command.

Urchnakie

Head Events Organizer
Staff member
CB Admin
Supporter
Crafter
Nov 10, 2017
After a staff review, the current trial will be ended with no promotion. Please feel welcome to try again in the future. Please direct any further questions to a private DM. This topic will now be closed.
Screenshot_3.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)