Blue_Explorer's Ban Appeal

What do you think?

• Apply next time

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I've missed you, but it's for the better not to.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

BlueyYT_

Crafter
Apr 22, 2018
United Kingdom
Minecraft Username: Blue_Explorer (old - gave to a friend), BlueyYT_ (new)
Your Ban report link: https://craftblock.me/threads/blue_explorer.14930/
Previous Ban Appeal link: https://craftblock.me/threads/blue_explorer-ban-appeal.15576/#post-89167
Server banned from: CraftBlock
Reason of ban: 1st with Ebee, Disrespect of Staff, 2nd with Cosmo, Ban Evasion
Who banned you?: EbeeGirl and CosmosSayre
Why should you be unbanned?:
Alright,
Firstly, I'd like to introduce myself.
My name is Bluey, I was known as Blue_Explorer on this server. I was banned for disrespect of staff, (later on for Ban Evasion) alright, I don't remember what exactly happens, but I could still imagine myself doing the irresponsible act. Of course at the time I didn't mean it, however when I looked closely at the images, , I didn't see any disrespect and I suddenly remembered, I was calling Ebee something else and explaining it was a typo. She then starting using language telling me to stop and listen, she never went to further detail as to what I need to do. Also, what proof does the image show of disrespect? I still don't remember anything but for proof I need to look and remember why exactly I got banned and what the reason was.
Second, alright I got banned for Ban Evading, I admit all that, but for my last appeal, I tried, I got denied. I am applying now to hope that you forgive me. I know this doesn't firmly answer the question Why I should be unbanned, but for sake, I've waited 1 and a half years, can you at least see where I'm going? I missed CraftBlock a lot, I just want to go back, see all its people. I don't hope that I get vouched/accepted, but I wanted to let you know I'm really sorry and I want to come back to CB, I truly miss it, this time I won't do anything wrong. I want to let y'all know, I've had a tough time and I wish I could come back, I chatted with some of you, and learnt this community has changed, I loved it, I don't want it to be a pissing of a memory in my life. Anyways, I hope you reply to my appeal.
Yet again, for another appeal sent,
Bluey,

DeltaBeetle

Supporter
Crafter
May 29, 2016
This ban was a very long time ago, and I know that you've matured from then. Your appeal is sincere, and I hope that you get unbanned. Vouch.

brothertothewind

Crafter
Jan 2, 2018
Eh, gotta say I vouch. Like you said, it was well over a year ago so the ban evasion could fully be an honest mistake. Plus, though I did like ebee as a friend back in the day she did make some not-so-great decisions sometimes and could be a bit of a hothead.

Tazboi

Supporter
Crafter
Oct 2, 2017
Voucher for unbanner

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
i remember a long time ago that you tried to crash the whole server with creative that you bought with a vanilla lag machine with hoppers, chickens and dispensers and was one of your permanent bans for creative abuse.

then after you appealed that ban, your current permanent ban was for disrespecting staff and trolling others on the server with again, creative and thinking you could get away with your crimes just because you were a donator.....

I'm sorry but as someone who knows how serious your past offences are, i do not vouch and hope the older staff who remembers these events put those into consideration with their decision.

-ps. best reason i remember the lag machine part was because the moderator who issued the ban quoted star wolf style: "can't let you build that lag machine bluey"

Techno

That creepy guy in the corner
Supporter
Crafter
Sep 25, 2014
Corn Town
i remember a long time ago that you tried to crash the whole server with creative that you bought with a vanilla lag machine with hoppers, chickens and dispensers and was one of your permanent bans for creative abuse.

then after you appealed that ban, your current permanent ban was for disrespecting staff and trolling others on the server with again, creative and thinking you could get away with your crimes just because you were a donator.....

I'm sorry but as someone who knows how serious your past offences are, i do not vouch and hope the older staff who remembers these events put those into consideration with their decision.

-ps. best reason i remember the lag machine part was because the moderator who issued the ban quoted star wolf style: "can't let you build that lag machine bluey"
These are my sentiments exactly. Bluey has had FOUR chances to prove that he's not a troll, and has failed. Every. Single. Time. From where I'm standing, he has shown no sign of changing, and for the most part this appeal looks like more to me like a series of excuses rather than an actual apology. He has done more to harm this community than most have done to help it.

I do not vouch, and if it comes to pass that he gets his ban removed and repeats his past behavior, I recommend extreme prejudice in the form of an unappealable ban and forum ban.

PS: As a geek, gamer, dork, and overall nerd, I feel it is my duty to point out that the fictional character AnimeUW_lper is referring to is named Wolf O'Donnell, not Star Wolf. He is the leader and founder of a mercenary/bounty hunter team known as Star Wolf.

BlueyYT_

Crafter
Apr 22, 2018
United Kingdom

These are my sentiments exactly. Bluey has had FOUR chances to prove that he's not a troll, and has failed. Every. Single. Time. From where I'm standing, he has shown no sign of changing, and for the most part this appeal looks like more to me like a series of excuses rather than an actual apology. He has done more to harm this community than most have done to help it.

I do not vouch, and if it comes to pass that he gets his ban removed and repeats his past behavior, I recommend extreme prejudice in the form of an unappealable ban and forum ban.

PS: As a geek, gamer, dork, and overall nerd, I feel it is my duty to point out that the fictional character AnimeUW_lper is referring to is named Wolf O'Donnell, not Star Wolf. He is the leader and founder of a mercenary/bounty hunter team known as Star Wolf.
My dudes I did not crash the whole server, I don't remember doing that, I didn't do it for sure.
My previous username is Blue_Explorer, I was never known as bluey on the server.
If you have proof of me crashing the server, please attach a picture/proof.

FireWhisker1

PINGU PINGU!
Crafter
Dec 19, 2017
BlueyYT, I may not have been with CB to see this but from what others say, I don't vouch. Also, I'm more likely to trust the ones there to see it, and not the one who was banned for it. As of what @AnimeUW_lper has said, I'd think you would need to be permidently banned for such of an exploit. I know you may have thought as a supporter they'd forgive you but, remember this is a big community of smart people. We wont fall for your tricks you may attempt. For example, I have read other ban appeals. I don't believe you are ready for this server again, or ever.

Speaking truly,
FireWhisker1

BlueyYT_

Crafter
Apr 22, 2018
United Kingdom
As of what @AnimeUW_lper has said, I'd think you would need to be permidently banned for such of an exploit. I know you may have thought as a supporter they'd forgive you but, remember this is a big community of smart people. We wont fall for your tricks you may attempt. For example, I have read other ban appeals. I don't believe you are ready for this server again, or ever.

Speaking truly,
FireWhisker1
Ok so firstly, I did not cause any huge bug on the server, there is no proof from that. And also, I am already 'permidently' banned from the server.
Secondly, I am not tricking anyone, I am simply just asking people if I could be regiven another chance since its been 2 years since I have actually logged on. Other ban appeals have nothing to do with me too. Also from seeing what others say, you took the negative side, 2/10 people voted for me not be unbanned while 7 others said I could, you cannot say what others say when its less than half the people who don't want me back.

Tazboi

Supporter
Crafter
Oct 2, 2017
Hi, this is spinning a bit out of control.

The issues @AnimeUW_lper stated may have happened, but they would have occurred 3-4 years ago.
i remember a long time ago
To my knowledge, Anime has not played on the server since after a few bans regarding his own behavior, and would not realize how Bluey currently interacts with the community.
As well, @pluto21mars64 , your basis for ideas is highly biased based on the limited info you have, so making rash arguments for a permanent ban in the present when he was already permanently banned does not make sense.

Moving on: please, consider that Bluey was 1.) Young, maybe 12 or 13 years old and 2.) less mature and wise than he is today. (I am not saying that maturity and age have a direct correlation, but time has allowed him to grow); Bluey has demonstrated that he has become more mature from his mistakes years ago. Those bans happened in quick succession, where he was unbanned with short time for consideration in between.

Bluey has waited 6 months+ to reconsider himself. I'll vouch for an unban with probation. Say he gets riled up in chat; not an instant ban, but mute him until he calms down. He has issues with getting angry quickly, but so have our other players. Please try to cast away your grudges against him if he does get unbanned. :)

iessjca

(っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Crafter
Nov 15, 2014
Long Island
I feel it is appropriate to welcome Bluey back into our server at this time, I will approve this ban appeal on the condition that you review and abide by all server rules to the fullest extent at all times:

http://craftblock.me/rules/

:approved:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)