Status
Not open for further replies.

bloodjake12

Crafter
Feb 6, 2014
Code:
Player Name: bloodjake12
 Current Rank: Trusted
 How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 2011 (ish? sweet christ its been a long time)
 Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I have been gone for 6 months but I really
wanna get back into the community and I really miss helping out and organizing the server
I am 100% up to date with changes and I can always help. I don't want to try to just push my
way back in by way of senority, if a candidate seems stronger than myself than
I'm totally okay I just want what's best for the server.

Other Information: I MISSED YOU GUYS SO MUCH
----------------------------------
Edit: I'm just going to outright retract this application because people have some sort of biased opinion about me just because I applied so forget it. I guess good intentions don't mean anything.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Frankly im sick of these people who just come back on for the reset and think they deserve ambassador. No vouch, gain the current players trust like the rest of us had to.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Jake just came back onto the server last night. I remember Jake. Although, I don't remember what his rank was, I believe that he's been here nearly from somewhat early CB at least. There is no set time that is right or wrong to apply for Ambassadorship.

Ambassador
Ambassador is a very high and rare rank on the server. It is awarded to players who are active, helpful and responsible. There are no set rules for when you can apply for Ambassador; apply when you are ready and be able to back up your claims with screenshots, stories and other players' input.
I would like to see you more active before I can vouch for you though, Jake. It's good to have you back, but you should earn it back. Leave this open and just help people on the server. It's only fair. 

Also, beef up your app a bit. And some more content as you play and help people. And some screenies. Take your time. There's no rush. ;)

@Zombie_Pigman - Your post seems to be very unhelpful and pointless. You could have not posted and still achieved the same result. If you don't know about something, don't speak of it before you learn more. ;) Life lesson. 

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
@Zombie_Pigman - You post seems to be very unhelpful and pointless. You could have not posted and still achieved the same result. If you don't know about something, don't speak of it before you learn more. ;) Life lesson. 
My posts are not pointless, and I have no clue how my post there was pointless, just read it, i would quite often say your post have nothing todo  with the thread but I don't. You shouldn't either. It's kinda like saying that your post was stupid and waste of time even too look at. So don't complain about my posts

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Zombie_Pigman said:
My posts are not pointless, and I have no clue how my post there was pointless, just read it, i would quite often say your post have nothing todo  with the thread but I don't. You shouldn't either. It's kinda like saying that your post was stupid and waste of time even too look at. So don't complain about my posts
Think about your post critically & objectively. I mean, really think about it. It would have the same effect there as it does if it were not there. Which is unhelpful. Yes, it may have been a waste of your time do write it. But that doesn't mean that all of your posts are a waste of time or pointless. I never said that. You did. I was talking about just that one post that I commented about. Notice how it was "Singular" not "Plural" Post. Not Posts.

Don't be so sensitive about it. There's no need to be defensive. I'm simply making an observation and informing you of it. My comment is meant to help you be better and improve yourself. We can learn more from 1 mistake than we do from 1,000 successes. So, you're welcome. ;)

If you think that my posts are pointless, then I'm sorry, but you don't understand what I'm saying in them. I only try to post with a point. I may go off topic sometimes, sure. But if I do, it's to change the mood to a more positive or calming mood. Or to make people laugh or think. If I can make someone think & laugh, it's even better. :) Think about what I've said here. If you don't understand what I mean, then ask me. I'm happy to explain in greater detail if you'd like. 

bloodjake12

Crafter
Feb 6, 2014
thags2000 said:
Frankly im sick of these people who just come back on for the reset and think they deserve ambassador. No vouch, gain the current players trust like the rest of us had to.
I clearly stated in my app that I am not trying to lord over my seniority
I have been here since BW but that doesnt mean dick for shit in my opinion.
I care about this server and it's well being and anyone who has dealt with me as either Ambass, Mod, or Arch should know that I try to help as many people as I can.
I could understand if you and I had a personal problem but don't try to start beef with me because of a generalized opinion you have.
I want to help the server out and that's it. I applied because the option to do so was open.

Next time please don't blindly sling your spite at me when you don't even know me.

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
Just keep the application up blood, get on the servers more often, and proove your point ;D I for one can give you the vouch if you would just get on a bit. I give vouched depending on activity and "helpfulness". 
So gl ;)

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
bloodjake12 said:
thags2000 said:
I clearly stated in my app that I am not trying to lord over my seniority
I have been here since BW but that doesnt mean dick for shit in my opinion.
I care about this server and it's well being and anyone who has dealt with me as either Ambass, Mod, or Arch should know that I try to help as many people as I can.
I could understand if you and I had a personal problem but don't try to start beef with me because of a generalized opinion you have.
I want to help the server out and that's it. I applied because the option to do so was open.

Next time please don't blindly sling your spite at me when you don't even know me.
Point A- I said nothing about "you" in this passage. 
Point B- I don't care. There's a reason why people like Ghosty, Page, and UNL33SH3D haven't got Ambassador yet. Just come on more often, maybe help more people, and gain the trust of the current players. By current players, I don't just mean old timers, I mean the 'commoners' so to speak.
Point C- I don't go after people on the forums that I had a disagreement with... There's one exception though, but not a lot of people like him...
Point D- Of course it's open. Even the suggest a mod forum is open. It's a forum. If you gain the trust of everyone, not just those who knew you in buildworx, then I'll vouch.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
I agree you should not get Ambassador atm. Don't sweat it though. It takes a while to get Ambass. If you gain players' trust, become active, and just wait, you'll eventually get enough vouches for it. Ambassador is basically a Mini-Mod, and everyone cannot obtain it from the get go. Wait a while, and soon enough you'll be ready :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)