Status
Not open for further replies.

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: Block_master678[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank: Trusted[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock?: About 4 months[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace] [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I try my hardest to help anyone in need, and can most of the time help them, and answer questions. The staff on Craftblock totally inspired me to help as many people as I can. I feel becoming abassador will make blocklings think more of me, and take me more seriously, in order to help them. I have seen times when a new player comes on, and cusses and spams the chat, and no one is on to kick him/her. if I become abassador, again, they will take me more seriously, when I try to tell them the consequences. Plus, I'm not afraid to kick somebody, if they deserve the punishment. My main goal ever since joining the server, was to be like the staff that helped me and my friends with everything! I feel like I have learned a lot of thing about towny, mcmmo, and the other things that comes with this server! I want to help people who don't know as much, so they, too, can be able to help people more![/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information:[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]      For this sectoin, I am going to tell you the story of my Craftblock adventures! First, when I joined With Diamondhunter153 and Audreyp33, we were exploring spawn, and came across the biome warps. We hit the button by the mushroom, and started building our house there. It was very small, around 3x5 blocks. We then went to explore, when we had some wuestions about how th server worked! jjmarino invited us into his town (NJSE)! He did not give us a designated plot size, but just said"Build your house here."We built a huge, skinny house to fit around 20 people, (all of our classmates) that was 10 stories high. We decided to create a fun backyard providing plants and animals, as well as lakes, and land! It stayed close to our house, and was not enormous. One day, I go on, and jjmarino tells me I have to get rid of our hwole back yard! My friends and I were saddened, that our work had to get destroyed. We discovered some unfair rules in his town, and decided to make our own town Godrics Hollow! It was very successful! I want to thank @_sundust_  for helping us tremendously with the start of our town! from there, it all went up hill. My Craftblock life gets better and better every day, with new people joining! Our old home in NJSE is now the NJSE hotel. We were honored to create the structure of that building! I now still go back and visit that town! [/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I hope you consider me for Ambassador!:heart:[/font]

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I think block could definitely be a great ambassador! She has been helping out more lately, keep up the good work!

ButterBeetle922

Crafter
Jun 8, 2014
usa
I think block will handle the responsibility of being ambassador very well. she is very trustworthy and will put the privilege to good use! so.......... I vouch! good luck block! :nyan

Tanu_Sudnit17

Crafter
Jul 7, 2014
I vouch!Block has been very kind and helpful when I first got on the server!I think this rank would be good for you!Good luck block!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I vouch, blocks been helping a lot lately and I think she would do well as an ambassador c:

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
@block_master678 Let the vouches roll in, someone will see it, and reply to it :).
Anyway, I vouch for blocky, shes nice, active, and I think is willing to be an ambassador.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
ryno314 said:
Let's see, profile pic is a Minecraft female skin, typically referred to as she, gonna say Block's female :p Anywho, I may not be active currently, but when I was, I've seen Block help a lot, I vouch!

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Everytime I see Blocky on, she's honestly just so dang nice. I love caring people. And she is one of them. I definitely vouch. I'd love to see blocky as Ambassdor.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I agree with all of this, but I have one suggestion.

Try to become more active on the forums, I mean I hardly ever see you replying to threads that don't necessarily involve you, and it would be nice to hear more of your opinions.

Other than that, well, yeah see my first post xD

Edit: Though you are active in game, your cluelessness (that looks wrong doesn't it xD) on the forums is a tad frustrating sometimes, I would definitely take a look around the forums and learn how to better navigate it, and check them regularly, good luck! @block_master678

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Hmm I've thought it over and I vouch. (Yeah I already did, but this one's for real.

Block is always looking to help out in-game, and does heck of a good job.

Sure, her forums activeness could be better, but something tells me amby will fix that.

She's good natured, always knows when it's a good time to have a laugh, but can be strict when necessary. I've seen her handle town members with ease and maturity. She can sternly tell a misbehaving player to stop, but can also be laid back and have fun.

I also want to say this is most certainly not because she is my friend, if I didn't think she was ready I would be the first to tell her.  Thank you so much for everything block, and good luck! :D

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
I vouch. I see her around, helping and whatnot. There are a lot of apps for amby, and hers is one of the best few. She is so sweet but needs to be a bit more social. Make friends, don't be scared c: Well, I vouch. GL!

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Aww I didn't vouch yet. Well I vouch! She's very nice and friendly person. I think she would be a great ambassador. Good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)