blockers staff Review

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Perrysville pittsburgh Pa U.S.A
Hello id like to make a review about the staff on this server where each week ill do a review about 1 of the staff members threw the eyes of non staff persons id like yall to use this template and give your own review and rating

Positive things :

Negative things :

over all rating :

In this review ill do 1 thing positive and 1 thing negative ill also do a rating on a over all aspect

the rating will be by

1 = bad

2 = normal

3 = craftblock gem

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
My review on @_SunDust_

Positive things: She is a hard working Moderator and is always doing her job, she respects others and acts maturely.

Negative things: Sometimes, she needs to calm down and not be so hard on people. And maybe sometimes, let some things go.

Overall rating: 2

My Review on @Narbula

Positive things: Does her job well, respects others and performs greatly. Treats most situations well, and makes sure everyone is happy.

Negative things: I haven't found anything Negative, yet.

My Review on @Holy_Rabbitz

Positive things: She is very responsible and acts maturely, does her job well.

Negative things: To be found. 

My Review on @Chiplover2

Positive things: Does a wonderful job, and acts very mature. 

Negative things: To be found. 

Overall rating: 3 

**Will try to do all Staff, this is it for now**

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
SamDaManNz100My review on @_SunDust_

**Will try to do all Staff, this is it for now**

ya lets keep it at that thanks for the review on the mods please if anyone else posts please only do a review on the staff im doing till i get to the next one

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
TicTacTory review on @_SunDust_

Positive: With no doubt, an overall example to our players. She's a great person and mother, and she is always brainstorming wonderful ideas to make our community better

Negative: She's too good ;)

Overall rating: 3

TicTacTory review on @Holy_Rabbitz

Positive: Holy is a great person to be around. She has maturity, respect, kindness, humor, and creativity. She's like the totally package. Stay fab Holy!

Negative: Too much perfect, not enough bad. Halp.

Overall rating: OVER NINE THOUSAND

TicTacTory review on @Narbula

Positive: At first, I didn't know Narbula. I was like, "what's this chick doing here?" I really got to know her and learned how great of a person she is. Mature, kind, and a fan of THG. Yus Narb. Yuuuus <3

Negative: I can't hate, on one who can't be hated on.

Overall rating: pffft mockingjay. That is all.

All in all, I really can't give any of these lovely ladies a bad score. They simply don't deserve it. I'm not doing this because there my friends, I do this because it's the truth. Wake up guys, we have great moderators. :)

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Omega_Shenron said:
I'm just going to go ahead and assume I am perfect since I haven't been reviewed ;)
TicTacTory reviews @Omega_Shenron

HE's PERFECT. DEAL WITH IT

Overall rate: FREAKIN 1,000,000

mkthxbai

edit- removed 6 zeros and added a negative sign. loljk ~Holy

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
What I understand is agent wants to spotlight one Staff member at a time. Next week it will be someone else. I think its good like that. Keeps the interest and thread going cause we wonder who will be reviewd the next week. I appreciate good and bad feedback - it helps us grow if we are teachable. Good idea - thumbs up

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
As @_SunDust_ said but if you want it to go on for a time you could do Ambassadors and Architects/Designer too *wink wink* :)

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
Ya mths I'd like to do one at a time but people like to do what they want :/ I had also thought about that id rather have my own forums area to do it like only I could make a thread and people could post that way maybe if @kawohi see this me and her can talk over it on Ts I wouldn't abuse it so I wouldn't see there being a problem

Narbula edited it to spell kawohi's name right and tag her.

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
This weeks review will be mod Narbula
Positive things :Narbula is a sweet mod but Do Not give her no crap

Negative things : I haven't really seen anything negative exp that one problem with trolling with one of the players

over all rating : 3 = craftblock gem

InvalidGamerLoL

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Missouri, USA
Positive things : Narbula is a very good mod, when I first joined the server I was a trouble maker with my cousin, and she straightened us both out.

Negative things : Nothing that I can think of atm.

over all rating : 3 = craftblock gem

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
This weeks review will be a owner @Ar7ific1al
Positive things :Really knows his Vocabulary,More of a upper class kind of man I haven't really know ar7 for that long but He seems like he know what hes doin :p

Negative things : I think he just need to turn down the snappiness that he gets from time to time but other then that hes good

over all rating : 2 = normal

P.S. sorry its late I have had a bad week so far I lose internet soon and I lost my job :(

Next week Will be doing a new mod @R3ali1ty If I have internet :p

~Edited by @R3ali1ty to make the ranks/tags right :p

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Snappiness is my specialty! Sometimes, some people just need a swift kick in the rear. Like whiny children! lol :p

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Diamonds review on @Ar7ific1al

Positive: Smart, knows that thingie-ma-bobie known as vocabulary :p

Negative: Very very very very inactive. I only saw you once, and you left before I realized professor oak was your OTC message and not professor oak coming back to murder me :blush:
Edit: and kicks children... xD

DiamondHunter153 said:
Negative: Very very very very inactive. I only saw you once, and you left before I realized professor oak was your OTC message and not 
Oh that's what you think :/ He's on console a lot and pretty much is the person who fixes the lag and broken plugins all the players complain about then never gets any recognition. :/

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Omega_Shenron said:
DiamondHunter153 said:
Negative: Very very very very inactive. I only saw you once, and you left before I realized professor oak was your OTC message and not 
Oh that's what you think :/ He's on console a lot and pretty much is the person who fixes the lag and broken plugins all the players complain about then never gets any recognition. :/

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
DiamondHunter153 said:
Omega_Shenron said:
DiamondHunter153 said:

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
DiamondHunter153 said:
Omega_Shenron said:
DiamondHunter153 said:

Gen_Itchigo

Crafter
Mar 23, 2014
@Ar7ific1al [Pumpkins! said:
pid='28095' dateline='1403975698']
I'm a busy, busy wolfborg. I'm a student working on a degree. I don't always have time for being on the server. :p
I thought maybe You were studding if you don't mind me asking what is the field in which you are.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)