Blob's leaving post

Blobex

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
Canadia eh?
Well shit, CraftBlock has been getting more and more dull ever since we banned Silly, and I'm not saying that he was the reason that everyone got on but it just seems after that things changed. And now that Ang is gone I'm sorry but I must leave as well, this just doesn't seem fun any more. Sure I rarely get onto any of the servers any more and when I do it's to troll and grief, but that's the only thing I find fun any more, there is no enjoyment in playing a game that I've spent over 1000 hours in. And because of this and a whole lot of other things I am leaving CraftBlock. You can still contact me on Skype if you have me added otherwise I'm not coming on the TS or the servers unless I find a really good reason to. So farewell to all, and may your lives be full of joy. 

I will always remember CB as an integral part of my life. :craftblock

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Have you tried building? Making friends with the new players? Some of these new people are cool and funny to play with.

We don't want you to leave us! But if you wish to leave, all I can say is.. Bye.. :(

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
And well, if you come on to troll and grief, then it may be better to leave. If you come on to meet new people, then I would be happy to meet you.

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gallatin, TN
I don't think it's right if we were to force you to stay on here, so I will not try to persuade you to stay. I hope you enjoyed your time here :3 Bai D:

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Ah. Blobex. You been playing Minecraft even before me. Leaving and getting bored is understandable.

I don't get the part you leaving Teamspeak though. That sucks.

Love you though, friend :)

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
"I quit" posts shouldn't be allowed. You have an "away" option on your user control panel.
This thread doesn't help anyone or make anything better, it's just lame.

Anyway, I think I have seen you before, but I won't miss you and your whiny attitude for a second. Good bye griefer, stay gone.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Blob! Nooooo! I always enjoyed talking to you over TS... sharing laughs.... I'm sad to see you go, man. :(

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
If you would really want to know, he's leaving because I'm leaving. I didn't make him, trust me, I didn't want anyone to leave. But I told him that he's gunna be getting on TS cuz that is really the only other way of communication with all you awesome peoples....and if anyone thinks Blob is a trolling, griefing troublemaker, they really don't know Blob at all do that ;D.

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
Angeleem said:
If you would really want to know, he's leaving because I'm leaving. I didn't make him, trust me, I didn't want anyone to leave. But I told him that he's gunna be getting on TS cuz that is really the only other way of communication with all you awesome peoples....and if anyone thinks Blob is a trolling, griefing troublemaker, they really don't know Blob at all do that ;D.
well he said sohimself ._. Sure I rarely get onto any of the servers any more and when I do it's to troll and grief

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)