bigmountainbear intro

bigmountainbear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I've been playing minecraft for almost two years now and just discovered craftblock back in november. So far, so good! I really like the community feel to the server and it is setup in a way that really appeals to the builder in me. In the next little while I would like to get to know some of the users better as a well as eventually work my way through the ranks. My plan on this server is to build large scale detailed medival builds with my two irl accomplices seansutton00 and lknappster. Hopefully this community of skilled builders will be able to help us out with inspiration and constructive criticism. Anyways, a little more about me. I'm a 16 year old canadian outdoor enthusiast with a passion for all things rugged and wild (including the electronic version of the wilderness). I love minecraft as a creative outlet because it not only allows me to build to me imagination's content but also features a sort of survivalist mentality. I also am passionate about the mountains and I love a good pow day. 
All the best, bigmountainbear.        

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Bear! an I call you Bear? :p I'm not really an outdoorsy guy, but I do enjoy camping and being in nature with minimal modern conveniences. And just run through the woods. Haha All Natural Parkour! :p But I like the way you think, Sir. I look forward to seeing what you can build. Be sure to post plenty of screenies in the Projects & Screenshots section. See you around.
Check the sig! ....................................V

lknappster

Crafter
Jan 30, 2014
I know everything about you bear *creepy look*

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
And Welcome to you, too, Lknap. May I call you Lknap? Haha And to Sean. I hope you guys enjoy your stay. ;)

lknappster

Crafter
Jan 30, 2014
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
And Welcome to you, too, Lknap. May I call you Lknap? Haha And to Sean. I hope you guys enjoy your stay. ;)
for sure! or lk whatever bakes your potato 

bigmountainbear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Welcome to CraftBlock, Bear! an I call you Bear? :p I'm not really an outdoorsy guy, but I do enjoy camping and being in nature with minimal modern conveniences. And just run through the woods. Haha All Natural Parkour! :p But I like the way you think, Sir. I look forward to seeing what you can build. Be sure to post plenty of screenies in the Projects & Screenshots section. See you around.
Check the sig! ....................................V
Thanks Valkyre! Does that work? Bear is great! Totally feel where you're coming from on that one, nothing like nature! Trail running in the woods is the best! Thank you, I'm very excited to get started! Might be in touch if I have any build related questions if that is alright? I would love to see some of you're builds as well. Have a good one. 

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@lknappster - Cool beans. It tickles my pickle, btw. :p Not literally though.

@bigmountainbear - Sure.You can call me Valk or Lord Valk, if the mood strikes you. Just remember though.. It's Vawl-Kire,not Val-Ker-ree. ;) The "Uu_.._uU" is just a crown. And acronym for the "Unholy Union". XD You can always feel free to ask me anything. I'll help you to the best of my ability. Rules permitting. If you want to see one of my builds in game type /spawn. And then just walk around that giant quartz building that you spawn in. :D And there's a few other things around that I did, too. But I will be making some other towns when I can. I design and build towns, then sell them to the highest bidder. Since the map reset, I have none here now. But soon... Soon... :)

See you guys around.
Don't forget to check out the Wiki. It'll tell you anything & everything you want to know.
http://craftblock.me/forum/forum-19.html

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
lknappster said:
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
for sure! or lk whatever bakes your potato 
That's fries your potato to you; nice and crispy :3.

And Welcome Bear! I hope to see you in-game soon :D.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)