1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Check out this week's build competition!
    http://craftblock.me/this-weeks-theme
    Dismiss Notice

Bi-Weekly Competition #10: Colors!

Discussion in 'Bi-Weekly Build Competition' started by NintendoFrosty, Jun 18, 2017.

1. NintendoFrosty

NintendoFrosty The Frosty Musician
    Owner CB Admin

Projects:
    [​IMG]
    Bi-Weekly Theme #10: "Colors"

This competition's theme is once again quite broad. With the new Minecraft 1.12 Color Update, it was decided to give you all a chance to creatively use these new blocks! This will be a free build of sorts, the only requirement being that your build somehow incorporates interesting colors!

Ideas & Inspiration.
    Get Started
    • Get Started: Start by logging into CraftBlock and doing /wbc in chat.You'll be transferred to the Build Competition server. Afterwards, be sure to enter /spawn.
    • Find a plot you can build on.
    • We don't protect our plots to make this easier for the players. In-case a build does get griefed, we have anti-griefing tools in place.
    • You have two weeks, until June 30th to submit your build.
    • Submit Your Build: When finished, submit the build by clicking on the top banner of this thread, or clicking here: http://craftblock.me/forum/weekly-build-submissions/. Make sure to read the sticky thread for the template.
    • Suggest themes! http://craftblock.me/threads/suggest-weekly-build-themes-here.12777/
    Winner of Competition #9- "Redstone"

Congratulations to zom999_playz and DeltaBeetle! Their temple was very nice, andincredibly interesting; with their video they made also being well done as a way to present it. Check out their project here!

Final Thoughts

Finally, I wanted to say thank you all for the previous competition. There were generally minimal problems in following the special rules, with very little lag actually coming to the server because of all the redstone. That competition did have me a little worried when I first made it, but since it went relatively smoothly, it's something I know can be a possible theme again in the future.

Thank you all for your participation and support! :nyan:

2. DeltaBeetle

DeltaBeetle Well-Known Member
    CB Mod Crafter

Projects:
    Albums:
    Eyy we won! I love the picture xD

NintendoFrosty likes this.

Users Who Have Read This Thread (Total: 0)

• About CraftBlock!

CraftBlock is a Minecraft community and server network, with unique and fun servers with a collection of the best plugins available. The CraftBlock network offers Survival, Vanilla and PvP servers, along with an amazing community and highly active and friendly staff members. Here you not only have fun, you get the best friends imaginable!
    play.craftblock.me to play!
  • Have more fun!

• Support us!

Thank you to everyone who has supported CraftBlock!