addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
  • misskoa

misskoa

Is the new music. Seriously. I've had the client up only to just stream it. 

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

is this 1.7.4 or 1.7.2?
1.7.2: Commandblock Sounds
1.7.4: Maps

Holy_Rabbitz

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
  • Holy_Rabbitz

Holy_Rabbitz

I know! The first time I heard it I was like
"wait is this coming from another tab"
But it sounds so good! I love it! ^^

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

I was sick of hearing it right away and muted the music as soon as I could. Haha I hate having music in games most of the time. When I play my Pokémon game, I have the sound off, unless it's important that I listen for certain sounds. lol And since I play Minecraft for such long periods usually, it annoys me to have the music on. :/ But that's my opinion.

B

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • B

Ben4900

Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I was sick of hearing it right away and muted the music as soon as I could. Haha I hate having music in games most of the time. When I play my Pokémon game, I have the sound off, unless it's important that I listen for certain sounds. lol And since I play Minecraft for such long periods usually, it annoys me to have the music on. :/ But that's my opinion.
I agree completely. I usually listen to my own music, so I can sing to it badly, and memorize lyrics. It's something I like doing. :p

U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
  • U

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Ben4900 said:
I agree completely. I usually listen to my own music, so I can sing to it badly, and memorize lyrics. It's something I like doing. :p
I don't even listen to music while I play Minecraft. Usually I'll put on a show that I've seen a million times that I own on DVD. Like Star Trek:TNG, Roseanne, Fresh Prince, How I met Your Mother, Dr. Who, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Avatar:TLAB, Friends, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc. I rewatch all of those shows. Haha

Priceys

Priceys

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
  • Priceys

Priceys

Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Ben4900 said:
I don't even listen to music while I play Minecraft. Usually I'll put on a show that I've seen a million times that I own on DVD. Like Star Trek:TNG, Roseanne, Fresh Prince, How I met Your Mother, Dr. Who, Buffy, Angel, Firefly, Avatar:TLAB, Friends, Game of Thrones, Walking Dead, etc. I rewatch all of those shows. Haha
I approve of all these shows.. especially Roseanne

whiteNnerdy234

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
  • whiteNnerdy234

whiteNnerdy234

Honestly, the only time I usually listen to music is during fighting games because it gets me energized.

O

ojoman2001

ojoman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ireland
www.com
  • O

ojoman2001

I love the shaders in SSS in the options menu! some of them are legendary. there is a rainbow one where all blocks change colour constantly. :3

I made a room out of different wools and jumped arround, trippin' bawwls XD

D

Dezzear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3
  • D

Dezzear

Clicking on someones name to send private messages, no more /message [specific name that if you mess up it wont work]