Best Moments

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Have you ever had a best moment in minecraft? It could be anything, from building, to pvp, or just something simple. My best moment was with my brother on Buildworx where we were setting up camp and a mod was a pig spying on us and I told him (without know it was a mod) to go kill the pig and get pork. Unfortunately the mod had died and everyone started laughing. What's your best moment? 

dobbythegoomba

Crafter
Jan 26, 2014
I can't choose a best moment, but when me, dudeman, and sarbear had a prank war was pretty awesome.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
mine would be getting this account 360 days ago
(Mojang)
Game Since Profile Name Download Game
Minecraft 27 February, 2013 _ZOMBIE_PIGMAN

and in 6 months time, i will have minecraft for 4 years. woop!!!

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I think one of my best moments is when I played Trouble in Mineville and I met taramiren. We were the last 2 traitors and the last innocent had spawned on a spot where we could only shoot him. So I turned the sensitivity to really low so I could snipe him in the shoulder. I hitted him and he fell to his death and tara and I won :)

That's a really good memory I got. There is tons of others from BW and CB but I can't tell them all XD

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I have to many bst moments to remember, but I do remember disguising myself as SkyDoesMineCraft or whatever his name is. And all these kids were going crazy, offering me money if I let them in a video. Haha.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
my favorite moment was when my first town started to kick off and @MinnieManiac and i started becoming friends, its the best because its launched many adventures and laughs, and i dont think i would still be on cb if we hadn't become friends ^^

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
My favorite moment was becoming friends with @MonochromePony too. When I first joined, I looked up to Mono xD. For 2 months I thought she was a guy. She makes me laugh all the time .3.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)