Crazyguy619

Splatoon Addict
Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Test Chamber No.1
  • Crazyguy619

Crazyguy619

Hello everybody!
before the fourms were wiped my first thread was “Your best craftblock memories” so i decided to remake it! My best craftblock memory would have to be building and posting my builds on the fourms and getting ideas from everybody to add to the build. mainly why this is my best memory is because i've never built anything before craftblock, and once i got my first build out (which was a really bad mob trap xD) i honestly wanted to build more so my builds went from a cruddy mob trap to a giant gumball machine to the biggest project ever in my minecraft life that will take months. enough of my best memory, what are your guys' best memory on craftblock? (buildworx memories are also allowed)

FragrantApple

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
  • FragrantApple

FragrantApple

Mine, was definitely the day I first heard of this server. I got on and played spleef with sundust and talked about how great the server was and, it was sooo cool when I died I didn't lose my stuff (back then it was a pretty big deal)

J

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

Haha! That was the thread I made :)

Anyway, my best memory would be joining. I still remember meeting kingjj14 and being welcomed into his town with my friend Smithman. Then somehow I became an assistant and started to run the town, where there was a resident that I never talked to named VellaMage. After months we became close friends :) But it was good the day I joined, I always look back to that day.

Angeleem

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
  • Angeleem

Angeleem

Mine would be way back when Denmark owned Tekkit and I made my first town. I made so many friends, like Jag and Mud, and it was such a good time...

Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
  • Ww_Crow_wW

Ww_Crow_wW

ive got to say mine is the day people started having full conversations with me XD
people wouldn't even know i was there until i died before then so when i started carrying out full conversations it was amazing, basically would be alone if it werent for someone trying to talk to me XD

P

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
  • P

plusNick

Main server - Building my Wooden Man - Basically a huge wooden guy, but I actually spent time on it, and it looked half decent :)

Nano/Tekkit - Joining. I remember when Tommytubes9 asked if I wanted to learn Tekkit, and he taught me everything I know! :)

Vanilla - Being the first (except staff) to be whitelisted. I remember, fortunately, I was online whilst all the config was going on, and made an application before it even went up :)

Terminator_T800

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
  • Terminator_T800

Terminator_T800

My best memory is the time me and 10 others had to clear and fill a square over 100x100. That's all I could thing off a good memory cus I have short term memory

hannah615

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Nashville, TN
  • hannah615

hannah615

Mine would be when Trireaper and I made a role-playing house. We had all kinds of pets, I also named Trireaper Mixxy that day along with a few other people @[email protected] 'dem days D:

Nayxerr

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • Nayxerr

Nayxerr

When I got Trial-Mod and I started talking with Ma1key :)

isosceles_hippo

isosceles_hippo

The Hippster
Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
The Savannah
  • isosceles_hippo

isosceles_hippo

MY favourite memory will always have to be everytime I rebuild Hipoville :3 the only reason I say this is because watching the town go from just a few buildings and empty plots to a huge maze of a place like on the old server...it's really just an amazing thing. How people come together and makes things better is just fabulous :D It's like one giant internet family ^_^

B

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • B

Ben4900

I agree with mths. I still remember the day, July 1st. It was a Saturday, and was up at 7:00. I probably sound really weird remembering all of it. Lol

Nayxerr

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • Nayxerr

Nayxerr

Ben4900 said:
I agree with mths. I still remember the day, July 1st. It was a Saturday, and was up at 7:00. I probably sound really weird remembering all of it. Lol
I remember my day (not which exact day, just that I got Mod 20.11). I asked if kawohi wanted to check my spawn I made in my and kanka's town. She asked if i wanted to be Mod. I still don't have the answer XD

Holy_Rabbitz

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
  • Holy_Rabbitz

Holy_Rabbitz

Probably my best memory from Buildworx was when Rat helped me build my house. Also, when I got to own a faction called ShadowEyes. I had so much fun on Buildworx, it was amazing. Everyone felt like my family. <3

OmzvIla.png

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

hannah615 said:
Mine would be when Trireaper and I made a role-playing house. We had all kinds of pets, I also named Trireaper Mixxy that day along with a few other people @[email protected] 'dem days D:
Remember the Family house thing.... that was fun!
I really liked the first time i met Hannah, Rat and _Trireaper_

J

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

@CreativeNJ - Remember the Island I basically took off you, hahaha :)

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

SamDaManNz100 said:
@CreativeNJ - Remember the Island I basically took off you, hahaha :)
Oh thats right....! *punches SamDaManNz100 in the stomach* You didn't come back! I got lonely

J

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

@CreativeNJ - I came back! I was always there! We were never on at the same time, then you left me... all by myself haha! Then I wondered where you went lol

C

CreativeNJ

"NJ"
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sydney, Australia
  • C

CreativeNJ

You seriously need to make another Skype account bro

J

JustSam98

Crafter