Been a little inactive

SlyGuy31

Crafter
Jan 19, 2014
New Jersey
Well, on the main server Craftblock, I have been inactive. Very sorry for this, if you would like to hear why then keep reading. :p. Well as I was saying I have been inactive due to the fact I have started to try out Nano. At first I was going to rage quit out of frustration, but then I actually set my mind to the fact i needed to learn and give it a chance. So far, over my 2 days I've been playing, I've met 2 people that I live with in a sort of base. What makes it all fun is that none of us have any idea how to fricking play! Lol. So we have been using the team speak for craftblock to make the experience easier. So I am learning slowly in the ways of Nano, but I will try to check on main every so often. But, yeah Nano is pretty fun so if you can I recommend you at least try it. But finally, Thank You for reading and see you in game! :D

T

Tazboi

SlyGuy31 said:
Well, on the main server Craftblock, I have been inactive. Very sorry for this, if you would like to hear why then keep reading. :p. Well as I was saying I have been inactive due to the fact I have started to try out Nano. At first I was going to rage quit out of frustration, but then I actually set my mind to the fact i needed to learn and give it a chance. So far, over my 2 days I've been playing, I've met 2 people that I live with in a sort of base. What makes it all fun is that none of us have any idea how to fricking play! Lol. So we have been using the team speak for craftblock to make the experience easier. So I am learning slowly in the ways of Nano, but I will try to check on main every so often. But, yeah Nano is pretty fun so if you can I recommend you at least try it. But finally, Thank You for reading and see you in game! :D
Mind if I join  you guys? I have no idea whatsoever on the mods either xD

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Just wait until we get magic... all hell will break loose.

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
Lking, I have many evil plans for magic. I cannot wait >:)

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
@plusNick Let's just say eternal rain is a low priority. ;D

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
@Lking846 >:D Oh no. My plans are much much much (lots of much) worse than that xD

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Eternal rain is just child's play. There will be much, much worse, @plusNick :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)