battleship pretty much done for now

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
Ship name:USS Arizona BB-39

I made this ship under my bridge. It looks sick and I would be more happy if it was my design and idea. The inside also isn't finish. However, the design was by someone I saw in a video by the name of Lord Dakr. I pretty much watch the video block for block and it took me few days to make the ship. I added details to the ship for example the cranes, lights, doors, ladders, and other blocks here and there. The tower in the back was also built shorter than it should be because my bridge was in the way. 
Here's some screen shots.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
That is pretty sweet!

I also want to congratulate you on designer! I won't be on for a couple weeks, so I can't tell you in-game anytime soon, so yeah Congratz!

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
DiamondHunter153 said:
That is pretty sweet!

I also want to congratulate you on designer! I won't be on for a couple weeks, so I can't tell you in-game anytime soon, so yeah Congratz!
thanks man

T

Tazboi

Uhh.. best name ever. That's all I'm here for. Peace

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
wow it looks great, can't wait to see it

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Omega_Shenron said:
I honestly don't know why you aren't Architect :/
This build is amazing. It's good. huge. nice. Nice name too. I find this perfectly designer-worthy.

I wanna see more structures that has more color in them, more themes, etc though to be anything Architecty.

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
kawohi said:
Omega_Shenron said:
I honestly don't know why you aren't Architect :/
This build is amazing. It's good. huge. nice. Nice name too. I find this perfectly designer-worthy.

I wanna see more structures that has more color in them, more themes, etc though to be anything Architecty.
Get on the server, request to see his build area. Be blown away. Lol 'tis all I can tell you.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Can you retake these without the chat/gui? Thanks!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)