Banned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

jakehoiseth

Crafter
Mar 30, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: jakehoiseth[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: greifing?[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: I don't know[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I never did anything! I built a house with materials that I mined from the ground, and I put in a LOT of effort! This is extremely frustrating![/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
there is also no ban report. this is peculiar to say the least.

jakehoiseth

Crafter
Mar 30, 2014
This is very frustrating. Is there any way I can be taken off of the ban list?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
:I i bet someone put in the wrong name when banning, as there is no report and youve likely been banned for over three hours, but no more than four (checked the /seen), which is an incredibly long time to put off writing a ban report.

jakehoiseth

Crafter
Mar 30, 2014
I was at a practice for baseball. I have no idea at what time I was first banned. Is there anyway you or someone else could take me off?

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
alas, i dont, you need an owner to unban you, and with no report, i cant see why you were banned.

jakehoiseth

Crafter
Mar 30, 2014
Thank you, lol, and is there any way that an owner can be spoken to? I really loved this server.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Weird, I'll vouch, I don't know why or how you got banned but this should definitely be looked into.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Hmm... I certainly haven't banned you. Or remember anyone banning you... peculiar.

jakehoiseth

Crafter
Mar 30, 2014
Lking846 said:
Hmm... I certainly haven't banned you. Or remember anyone banning you... peculiar.
Yes, and nobody was ever mad at me for any reason. I never deleted anyone's stuff and never even said a word remotely close to a swear word.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
@Lking846 Try checking the chat log, it might say when he was banned, and more importantly, who banned him .

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
yeah I banned you. I do the report when I get the time to do it. And I did your report as soon as I got back. Yeah you may have been a little in the dark for a small while, but you know now. Your ban is permanent as well.
You say youy never deleted anyones stuff yet we have proof you stole another players items.

Read the report.

Had I the time to write up the report at the time I would have. Youre right jake this is an awesome server. We dont tolerate griefers unfortunately.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)