Banned for Stealing and Griefing

xSquidy

Crafter
Aug 12, 2018
Minecraft username: xSquidy
Ban report link:https://craftblock.me/threads/xsquidy-squidsoaps.17374/#post-95261
Server banned from: Craftblock Survival
Reason of ban: greafing and stealing
Who banned you?: WaterFlower_01
Why should you be unbanned?:
Hello, I am here for griefing and stealing. I am very sorry that I have stolen from chests and griefed. I didn’t read the rules in which now I realize I should do that before coming on any server. I did not have any intentions to take people’s stuff. I had assumed that if the land was unclaimed I was able to take stuff from it. I now have read the online rule book and I know that it is not allowed under any circumstances. I have thought about if I should appeal or not because I wasn’t sure if I deserved to be back on the server considering the fact of what a horrendous thing it is to do to steal. I know sorry doesn’t give back what I took from people or rebuild what I tore down. I have decided to appeal because I really liked this server. If you do not unban me I understand because I would of hated if this would’ve happened to me. I had just come on here to play with friends and had no intention of stealing or griefing. I hope that you would understand that if I was unbanned this would NEVER happen again. I hope you take this into consideration. Thank you and have a nice day! -xSquidy

Last edited:

Vexary

VexyBoo
CB Mod
Crafter
Jun 3, 2018
Canada
I have seen what you have done, and yes I do agree it was horrendous. But I will give you another chance. If you mess up in even the slightest we will take action. Thank you for your appeal! :)

Last edited:

xSquidy

Crafter
Aug 12, 2018
I have seen what you have done, and yes I do agree it was horrendous. But I will give you another chance. If you mess up in even the slightest we will take action. Thank you for your appeal! :)
Thank you! I can guarantee that I would never do it again.

Vexary

VexyBoo
CB Mod
Crafter
Jun 3, 2018
Canada
Staff are discussing about it, it may take time so please be patient :p

Tazboi

Supporter
Crafter
Oct 2, 2017
Vouch. Seen him on aqua and him and the other squid dude are really wholesome folk

Vexary

VexyBoo
CB Mod
Crafter
Jun 3, 2018
Canada
We are awaiting for the higher staff to discuss.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Unbanned.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)