Banned and i want to be unbanned please read

Status
Not open for further replies.

starguy595

Crafter
May 1, 2014
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Username: starguy595[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Server banned from: craftblock[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Reason of ban: supposedly xraying[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Who banned you?: _SunDust_[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why should you be unbanned?: I should be ubanned because what I do dig straight down and then go in oppisite directections  like a stripe mine. I find diamonds and gold then i dig up to go look for iron and coal and i do that. But i was banned and i dont know why i only had 8 diamonds and iron. So i think that i should be unbanned because i dont have x ray installed .[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Also is there anything that i could advoid from being accused from being banned not strip mine or find caves?[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Thanks for reading this and if you unban me that would be nice because i really love that server :)[/font]

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Temporary ban expires tomorrow.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I'm going to close this Thread, because I feel like this needs to be addressed. Don't mine in 1X1 tunnels, ever. Make a staircase shaft until you hit the diamond layer, than mine 2 block-thick shafts with 2 block-thick spaces between them to mine the most efficiently. It keeps you from looking suspicious and allows for maximum efficiency when mining. Strip/kamikaze mining is dangerous, ineffective, and leaves scars in the terrain that a ladder descent would minimize.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)