ban

Status
Not open for further replies.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
ok so you thought I invaded my ban? no that's my friends account ok? so don't think I said that and if you need his Skype it is jovan ruiz so stop saying that was me I wouldn't do that to a server that I dontated on because I love craft block and I do derserve getting temp banned for spamming

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???

if they really are your friend, and you didnt evade, then you need new friends 

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
MonochromePony said:

if they really are your friend, and you didnt evade, then you need new friends 
ik Ill try to get a screen shot of him saying it was him

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Guys, theres no proof that was him. I realy think that killerzx wouldn't evade, he is more mature than that. Honestly, I don't think he should "need new friends" either, that's his decision. I am not trying to make false accusations of anyone, but I think killerzx would know how to act in the community just fine. People learn from their mistakes, and everyone makes mistakes.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
michaelsurfs said:
Guys, theres no proof that was him.  I realy think that killerzx wouldn't evade, he is more mature than that.  Honestly, I don't think he should "need new friends" either, that's his decision.  I am not trying to make false accusations of anyone, but I think killerzx would know how to act in the community just fine.  People learn from their mistakes, and everyone makes mistakes.
thank you Michael! I mean yes I spammed but I wouldn't evade my ban. and my friend that said all that is an idiot. I hope you believe me owner. just please believe me I love this server. if I didn't like it I wouldn't have donated and build a good town ad helped people.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
According to IP addresses, it wasn't the same player. But still, that was really immature.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
As much as it might seem, I think ish has some truth in his senario there.

Matrix put his foot in it for ya. This is something you need to sort with your so called "friend".

As much as it may seem all dark and cloudy, you obviously haven't been banned from forums, that's an important thing, which means though you cannot go on the server you can still be involved with community on forums. Great huh?

You have not been banned from team speak, so you can still talk to people in the cb community. Another great thing huh?

Now I had told you in teamspeak about the complaints against you on teamspeak and posted the thread concerning it. It would have been good had you taken the hint to stop the that behaviour that caused people to make the compliant in the first place. But instead it happened again and consequences followed.

I see we have now more information on using colour text in the chat, awesome to see. You might wanna take a look at the code of conduct addition.

Also, there is a template provided for appeals, please use it and read the information jag has there for using please.

I'm not sure how you can fix this. But I do know you enjoy playing on the server.
It doesn't help if you have struck a bad note with some of the players on here.
By the comments you may have made in their presence on teamspeak
"I don't like you _________so I will mute you"
You said that to a few of the players in the room that day. It's your choice but you don't make friends that way.

You might need a big bandage if you made a big wound in your relationships with other players.

Ehh. And later on dont go rip that bandage off and make the wound worse.

Who are these players with big killer bandages on them? Look at the complaints area, do a search on your name maybe.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
FYI Sun: my post was deleted (without any explanation). It might seem strange to refer to it...

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
IshrkI said:
FYI Sun: my post was deleted (without any explanation). It might seem strange to refer to it...
Sorry, I didn't think it really help the topic much. 

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
The point of my now deleted post was to illustrate the unlikelyness of it being his friend that came online to revenge him.

XxXkillerzxX8

Crafter
Mar 22, 2014
United States
kawohi said:
Accordian to IP addresses, it wasn't the same player. But still, that was really immature.
so kawohi here is the screenshot that i took of him saying it was him http://imgur.com/ZqryrzO

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Yeah, that screenshot proves that some dude takes the blame for something as original?matrix.

However, it does not prove who actually did it. If it was possible to locate the two IP's there might be a physical distance that proves it unlikely that killer did it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)