Crafter
Jul 15, 2014
Code:
Minecraft Username:walloffire9
 Your Ban report link:dont know
 Server banned from:craftblock
 Reason of ban:spam
 Who banned you?:no idea
 Why should you be unbanned?:someone took over my account and spammed everywhere and i love craftblock

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
No vouch.

It would be better if you were honest about what you did. And in some way someone did get on your account, im sorry.

And there is no hard proof that your telling the truth, so we would have to have your word.

How would someone mysteriously log into your account?

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Click on the search button, top right hand area next to member list.  
In the search by keyword area type in your IGN, then click below the search buttom. 
Click on your ban report, filling the appropriate information on your appeal.
Copy the link and paste it in you appeal by ban report link.
Seriously think about the information where you got the template from. It mentions about the reason you gave.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Ban Apple? Whaaaat?

No Vouch, you can't prove to us that you had someone 'Take Over' your account.

Who's know if it was really you or not, you come back and Spamvertise even more.

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
No vouch! Like @SamDaManNz100 said: Ban Apple? Whaaaat?

Maybe next time put a bit more thought and no lie. Ban apple? Really?

I would be better to actually tell the truth. Maybe you'll learn next time :/

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I dug up your ban report, here it is. http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4581.html?highlight=Walloffire9

Doesn't seem like someone took over account to me :/. Tell us the truth, then you can maybe have a second truth, no vouch.

Bubblesbobjoe

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere
No vouch. You are probably lying. You wrote that you were banned for spam but you couldn't find your ban report. If you didn't do it, and you didn't find your ban report, how would you know you were banned for spam?

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
No Vouch. He was sent from killers server. ( the IP he was spamming) and he so is drosebush. its all a matter of time before this is like a big server war, that 1 side doesnt even want or know about. lol.

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
just a suggestion, maybe close appeals older than say, 4 months as part of ancient ban appeal cleanup?

Tazboi

Staff member
CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
Oct 2, 2017
@AnimeUW_lper If you're going to make a suggestion, please don't necropost in order to make it. You can easily do so on our discord in #suggestions, or on the forums on an independently-created thread.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)