Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

ThisNameChosen

Crafter
Jan 16, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:ThisNameChosen[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:craftblock.me[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:griefing[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:i have no idea, i didnt play in a long time.[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?:because i learned my lesson and i played in many servers and i stop griefing quite a long time ago to be honest, and i have friends that are in your server and i would like to play with them. i would appreciate your time and effort.:angel::heart:[/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I vouch, even tho I don't know how long ago you were banned. But I hope you have learnt your lesson :) good luck.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I'm in a good mood, I'll vouch. Just keep your plate clean. G'luck!

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I don't think you did bad, and if you liked our server so much you wanted to come, and you appealed, then in my eyes welcome back! Don't grief again :)

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
In my book I believe everyone but the most ignorant deserve a second chance, and you sir are not ignorant and deserve a second chance. I vouch.

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
Wow I fell sorry for this guy this appeal has been long forgotten by the looks of it....

Anyways back on subject here, Since this appeal has lasted this long....if hasn't leaned by now he never will so therefore with all this time being banned:

I vouch for him to get a 2nd chance!

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Unbanned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)