Crafter
Aug 4, 2014
Code:
Minecraft Username: AndroidHacker99
 Your Ban report link: Didn't get one.
 Server banned from: mc.craftblock.me
 Reason of ban: Trolling
 Who banned you?: Unknown
 Why should you be unbanned?: I'm sorry for trolling. 
 I swear I won't troll again! :( I understand there is 
 no excuse and if you unban me, I promise to not troll
 ever again... :(

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
You got one, everyone is banned for a reason. http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5316.html

We warned you in chat too many times as well. It's also a 7 day temp ban.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
also you seem to not know why you got banned, well you did, but you don't admit how you are going to improve and any way as ryno said it is a 7 day ban just wait it out

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
So you admit you were trolling. You feel sorry about it. You say youll never troll again, meaning ignoring players warnings as well as staff with the excessive use of /me.

A troll needs players to troll to, otherwise whats the the point of trolling if its just you.

The screenshots shows probably a very small portion of the players that you ignored.
What you didnt realise is these people were trying to help from not getting banned in the first place.

Each player who told you to stop should of sent warning signals going off in your head.

I can liken this to driving on a road and approaching a railway crossing. The railway lights start flashing, warning a driver to "stop", a train is approaching.
You chose to ignore those flashing lights, and willingly crashed into the side of a train.

You make this appeal apologising to those who have the ability to unban you. Probably cause they are the ones who can lift the ban.

But what of those you wilfully ignored and make no mention of them in your appeal?
They are just as important on the server as the staff.
Check the screenshots of your report for these players. This is you..righting your wrong.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I think we'll leave this ban as a 7 day temporary.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)