Ban Appeal

chedderfish339

Crafter
Jul 25, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: chedderfish339[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: dont have one[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: mc.craftblock.me[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Didnt say[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Dont know[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: Because i feel like i didnt do anything and my friends all play on the server and i really like it i love the server[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]It is my first time i got banned and i dint even get a warning about me getting banned... :([/font]

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Do a search on your name. You will find the parts missing for your report.
No one... not even you are ever banned without a reason.
No one not even you are kicked without a warning either.

chedderfish339

Crafter
Jul 25, 2014
_SunDust_ said:
Do a search on your name. You will find the parts missing from your report.     No one... not even you are ever banned without a reason.   No one not even you are kicked without a warning either.
i found only the stuff i have posted...

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Pro Tip:
Player warnings forum is not visible to everyone.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
_SunDust_ said:
Click on your name-- Then click on "Find All Threads"
IshrkI said:
Pro Tip:
Player warnings forum is not visible to everyone.
Misinformation everywhere. :-/ There's a ban report, which is visible by all. Player warnings were not mentioned. The "Find All Threads" link on each user's profile only shows threads that user has posted.

Chedder, at the top right of the forum there's a "Search" button. Click on that. On the resulting page, type chedder in the "Search by Keyword" text box, and select "search titles only" then click "Search" at the bottom.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I has no misinformation.
I simply reminded of the simple fact that not all the history of problematic behavior was easily available to everyone.
I fail to see how this qualifies as misinformation.

This is the sentence that I thought might be in need of a little expanding:
_SunDust_ said:
But sure, you're right in that it wasn't really needed to post this on chedderfish's appeal.
Sorry for the confusion chedder. :)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
IshrkI said:
I has no misinformation.
I simply reminded of the simple fact that not all the history of problematic behavior was easily available to everyone.
I fail to see how this qualifies as misinformation.

This is the sentence that I thought might be in need of a little expanding:
_SunDust_ said:
But sure, you're right in that it wasn't really needed to post this on chedderfish's appeal.
Sorry for the confusion chedder. :)
Verbal warnings and kicks are warnings. But it's all good - I didn't know you were trying to elaborate on what had already been said. :)

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
hmm funny that. I clicked the name of cheddar then his find all threads and the repost I made on his ban showed up I thought. I checked again a day later and its not there. <<< Losing me mind.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)