Sniper16i

Crafter
Jul 20, 2014
Minecraft Username: Sniper16i
Your Ban report link: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4930.html
Server banned from:nanoblock 
Reason of ban: excessive language
Who banned you?: I wasn't online
Why should you be unbanned?: I read the ban report and It appeared that the admin/mod who banned me didn't hear the full story. I had finally had made myself some nice nano armor and when I tped to ninjadylan to do some mining dia attacked me and we had a short few fights and my armor was gone. I do not know if he took it or if it somehow broke but after an argument we agreed he would give my some supplies to make a new suit and I wouldn't bring it up again. I assume that means he did get the suit which still isn't so fair to me but I can make it back with some time.  craft was trying to mediate so you shouldn't ban him and I believe that it is up to you if I stay or go but dia should probably have the same fate as me.

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Your tempban will be lowered to 2 days. I will lower it when I can.

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
I will be honest with you entirely, i didnt see the full story. and i did misunderstand craftminer's involvement. I made a mistake doing what i did, when i clearly was not online at the time. I regret'd my decision to do this afterwards as i feel im taking my job too seriously, too much, maybe into the extreme. I applogise for doing that, and i hope that if we ever do meet each other online, it wont cause hatred between us.

Even if this thread was closed, i felt that Sniper had to know this. Again, applogies for the event.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List