Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

Master_Chief17

Crafter
Jul 9, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:Master_Chief17[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link:Idk[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from:Craft Block[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:My friend Flavor Flaves had my account info and he went on to get back at the server for banning him after he donated money [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:the lady that was in charge (i forgot her name, it has been like almost over a year)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: Im not sure if any of the staff remember me but me and my friend flavor Flaves donated a bunch of money to get ranked up and we where good at building but i made a foolish mistake of letting him have my password after he got mad. i'm just asking for another chance to be back on this great server and to have fun again with minecraft.[/font]

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I'm hesitant to believe you... Mostly because I do remember him and I remember exactly why he was banned.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I will vouch. Just make sure you NEVER give your pass out to anyone! Change your password and keep it a secret. Even if they are your friend, they could unintentionally get you and your account in trouble. Make sure the account is a lot more secure. Hope to see you soon. :)

Master_Chief17

Crafter
Jul 9, 2014
why was he banned? all he told me was because he didnt like the server anymore so he griefied

cosmic1443

OH DEAR GOD WHY
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Corn Town
He was banned for making very misogynistic comments to the owner of the old tekkit server, Phame. He then took it to the forums which got him banned globally.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Master_Chief17 said:
why was he banned? all he told me was because he didnt like the server anymore so he griefied

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Well, I do think you've changed, so I'll vouch. But please, change your minecraft password to something he'll never guess, and never tell him, he caused enough trouble for us.

Master_Chief17

Crafter
Jul 9, 2014
thank you ryno314 and don't worry i changed it the day i found out that he got me banned

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
Idk I've seen alot on this "excuse". You know the "they got my password then got me banned" I can't give you my vouch cause I dont know you.. so it's mostly to staff

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
This excuse has been thrown around so many times, I don't know what to beleive. But just in case, I leave a pending vouch... if you have proof if you don't have any proof then no vouch.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Master_Chief17 said:
thank you ryno314 and don't worry i changed it the day i found out that he got me banned
And when was that, exactly?

T

Tazboi

Oh God...

2 things
1.) Why do we have to put up with so many of these kind of things? One after another. D:
2.) You AND Flav were pretty dang bad, plus you seemed to type a lot better and more clear back then, thus I have no reason to believe you are actually Master_Chief17.

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
Tazboi said:
Oh God...

2 things
1.) Why do we have to put up with so many of these kind of things? One after another. D:
2.) You AND Flav were pretty dang bad, plus you seemed to type a lot better and more clear back then, thus I have no reason to believe you are actually Master_Chief17.
 Good point

Trgrit

Crafter
Jun 25, 2014
Nebraska
Its not about proving it. It's about if we believe it or not. And I don't know I still don't like the excuse. :-/

Master_Chief17

Crafter
Jul 9, 2014
Ar7ific1al said:
Master_Chief17 said:
How can I prove to you that i am master_chief17
Ar7ific1al said:
Master_Chief17 said:
And when was that, exactly?
I'm not sure the exact date, but it was about a year ago.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Why did you not appeal then? Why wait so long to appeal?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)