Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Australia
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Minecraft Username: ghostie773[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Your Ban report link:[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Server banned from: Peaceville[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Reason of ban: Grieving[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Who banned you?: _SunDust_[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why should you be unbanned?: Because I didn't grieve it. A young friend went onto my account while I was at the bathroom and did multiple things on my account, i am not sure what she did. Although when i asked her what she did later she said that she was farming. Her sister who is also part of peaceville asked her if she destroyed the farm and did not re-plant she said yes. i know this is a poor excuse but i am very sorry and i will not let anyone else onto my account ever again. Please un-ban me SunDust this is my favourite server and i really would like to come back please. Other people have been allowed back on after they have done worse things and i find this unfair. I admit to grieving before but i promise that i will never do this again as i was only new to minecraft and the rules of the server. Bringing me back on would mean a lot to me. [/font]

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
It's actually spelled "griefing" not "grieving". Grieving is something you do after someone dies. Also, we get many excuses saying that someone else was on their account when they got banned. Ultimately, it is YOUR account. Not theirs. It is YOUR responsibility to take care of YOUR account so things like this don't happen. The grief goes in with your name, so don't let people on it. Change your password and be wise with it.

ghostie773

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Australia
Narbula said:
It's actually spelled "griefing" not "grieving". Grieving is something you do after someone dies. Also, we get many excuses saying that someone else was on their account when they got banned. Ultimately, it is YOUR account. Not theirs. It is YOUR responsibility to take care of YOUR account so things like this don't happen. The grief goes in with your name, so don't let people on it. Change your password and be wise with it.
Sorry, i am aware of this but i was at the bathroom and had my computer turned on. i know, i won't let anyone on ever again. Although, what do you mean change your password and be wise with it? does that mean i'm unbanned or still banned? it won't make much of a difference if i am still banned.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
It makes a difference with all your accounts. Also, I don't do unbanning. Passwords are passwords for a reason.

ghostie773

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Australia
ghostie773 said:
Narbula said:
It makes a difference with all your accounts. Also, I don't do unbanning. Passwords are passwords for a reason.
Please this is unreasonable it really wasn't me. I know I have no proof but it really wasn't my fault. I just want to play CraftBlock to enjoy it with my friends
And I was already on so no password was required.

zobo733

Crafter
May 20, 2014
Unicornland
ghostie773 said:
ghostie773 said:
Narbula said:
Please this is unreasonable it really wasn't me. I know I have no proof but it really wasn't my fault. I just want to play CraftBlock to enjoy it with my friends
And I was already on so no password was required.
It is a good point @Narbula

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
ghostie773 said:
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Server banned from: Peaceville[/font]
Craftblock doesn't have a server called this.. 

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
@SamDaManNz100 the town ghosty's account greifed is called peaceville :p

But I vouch, I think that the story seems legit (for once with cases like these) and I think that Ghosty should get a second chance ^^

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Make sure it doesn't happen again, please!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)