May 25, 2014
Illinois
Code:
Minecraft Username: Username1145
Ban report: permanent  
Server banned from: CraftBlock.me
Reason of ban: Greifing
Who banned you?: _SunDust_
Why should you be unbanned?: I didn't greif the house he thought I   did. He may have thought that because I was in the house while he was fixing it telling him that it was like that before.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
So... You didn't grief the house, you were just trying to fix the house because... It was like "that" before?

So the house was as it should... And you were .. um... fixing it?

And while doing this you were randomly joking about griefs?

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
IshrkI said:
So... You didn't grief the house, you were just trying to fix the house because... It was like "that" before?

So the house was as it should... And you were .. um... fixing it?

And while doing this you were randomly joking about griefs?
I never said I was fixing it I said he was. lol I didn't do anything

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Who is "he"?
And why did rolling you back fix the grief if it wasn't your doing?

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Nope. I really don't think he is.

Sundust is a woman.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
She's not a girl, I just told you she's a woman.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
And you still haven't answered my question, why did the grief disappear when she rolled back your doings?

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
IshrkI said:
And you still haven't answered my question, why did the grief disappear when she rolled back your doings.
What do you mean the grief disappeared, like it was fixed?

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
username1145 said:
IshrkI said:
And you still haven't answered my question, why did the grief disappear when she rolled back your doings.
What do you mean the grief disappeared, like it was fixed?
Appeal is right here JagSwag

__Zero__

Crafter
May 25, 2014
Illinois
JagSwag2014 said:
Yes, he means it was fixed after rolling back your doings.
May I please get back on the great server I don't like being perm banned and I want to be able to play.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
First of all, you won't get what you want here by yelling (which is how most people interpretate the use of caps).

Secondly, your chanses of being unbanned is vastly dimminished by the fact that you are lying about your part in what caused you to be banned.

If you would like to come back on the server you should probably rather try to take responsibility of your actions and apologize for what you did.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll talk to both username and Sundust.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
IshrkI said:
First of all, you won't get what you want here by yelling (which is how most people interpretate the use of caps).

Secondly, your chanses of being unbanned is vastly dimminished by the fact that you are lying about your part in what caused you to be banned.

If you would like to come back on the server you should probably rather try to take responsibility of your actions and apologize for what you did.
I'm re-writing this, because the formatting was trashed, no idea what exactly caused it.
I agree completely, apologizing makes progress much faster than excuses and lies. Consider this, Username. Give it a week, make another appeal, and swallow your pride and I may vouch for an unban.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-3476.html

here it is wood planks
http://imgur.com/YgPx95D
Here is block of quatz
http://imgur.com/wZ35vMM
Here cobble and a torch
http://imgur.com/etuxJOf

Saying in your ban appeal you didnt grief, when evidence shows you did. These other shots have you user name as removing blocks. you must learn to be resposible for the choices you made.

No I did not thinkyou did it. I had a special tool that can check who places a block - who removes a block - it gives the exact time it was done - and the coordiantes of where it happened. We call that tool what crackers said - Core Protect also known as /co i

It helps us know who griefs or steals things from people. It is our way of providing evidence.

Now..

Making an appeal and denying you did something wrong when we see clearly you did - makes you out to being untruthful not only to us but mostly to yourself.

Now ar7ificial does not like liars. thats quite a strong word.

Yes, in the roll back there may have been alot of blocks taken into the radius of 5 blocks around me that may have come from you building your home
http://imgur.com/9bQV0QU
If your home was the buildijng up in the jungle tree to the right, then thats quite a distance from 5 blocks inside that house.

Till you realise the mistake you made, and take responsibility for the blocks you removed from that home,I dont think there is no point in unbanning you.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Had a long talk with this individual. He did not realize he was griefing, and apologizes for any inconveniences. He still would like to make an apology to you folks though, so be on the look out for that :). Unbanned.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
xInZaxx said:
Had a long talk with this individual. He did not realize he was griefing, and apologizes for any inconveniences. He still would like to make an apology to you folks though, so be on the look out for that :). Unbanned.
He sure as Hell did realize he was griefing. If you would have read the ban report and all the posts in this thread instead of having "a long talk" you would have realized that yourself.

He was in the building he had griefed, while Sundust was rolling him back, making jolly comparisons to a famous YouTube griefer.

It feels pretty bad knowing that all the time I spent yesterday trying to make this kid understand that lying wasn't his best option was ruined by a "long talk". Thanks to you it seems as if he can continue to get away with crap by just lying.

:(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)