Not open for further replies.
J

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: SamDaManNz100[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Main[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Advertising.. Somehow. [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: SunDust[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: Because I know what I did was wrong, and I know that I shouldn't of done it. But I just can't live another day without thinking of Craftblock. [/font]

Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
  • Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

I think saying what does and doesn't stretch the rules in a ban appeal is a decently bad idea. However, from playing with you for a while, I came to the conclusion you were nice and fun to play with, you just made a few bad decisions. We all do that once in a while. We're all human! Or are we >.>. Back on topic! I VOUCH! Good Luck!

D

DemonicKitty123

Well your not suppose to talk about other server anyways and saying "I love ... server" makes people be like "what server" or " whats the ip" also the server was a well trusted player, and the server got spread around. also Advertising somehow, you said the owners name which people would try to find out or start asking about the server. You knew that if you talked about it you would probably get banned. But its up to the others whether or not you should be unbanned.

Also another reason why you were banned was because you were being disrespectful to the staff and got many warnings. But you chose to continue.

J

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
  • J

JagSwag2014

Advertising was not the only thing you were banned for, if I can remember correctly. Just saying.

T

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
  • T

THGlikeaboss

SamDaManNz100 said:
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Advertising.. Somehow. [/font]
we all know that was not all of the ban, for that one reason, i cannot vouch for your return because i dont think you have changed, you keep on. just own up to it, ALL of it, dont keep acting like you don't know why you were banned. >_>

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

thags2000 said:
We're all human!  Or are we >.>
I am not. I am Ar7ific1al.

S

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
  • S

SpindlyBaton98

Sam. I would love to see you back on the server again, but you crossed the line multiple times.

Talking about another server (IP or No) its still advertising. Even if you dont think it is, trust me it is still advertising if you mention at least one part about it.

Disrespecting staff was another, Saying that Ar7 threatens you was just completely insane and downright stupid. "Remember, i was dropped as a baby" really? doesn't that tell everyone that your just making lies to get attention and everyone's love and respect?

Honestly Sam, I wont vouch for you. All of the following has made a negative impact on craftblock, and worst of all, you were banned multiple times and you still carried on. Call me mean or a bully, i dont care right now, but honestly, no matter how many times you get accepted back into the server, you will never change.

B

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • B

Ben4900

I don't vouch. You knew you were crossing the line when you did that, and you were just testing us. You 100% knew better that even doing that, is ban worthy. You have also had many other occurences, so I do not vouch.

uhhlking

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
  • uhhlking

uhhlking

I also don't vouch. You knew you had many second chances. You knew you were crossing the line by doing this. Not to mention how immature you acted after the accident. Also, advertising wasn't the only offence. I don't think you are welcome back here after that.

Holy_Rabbitz

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
  • Holy_Rabbitz

Holy_Rabbitz

I agree with these. Regardless of whether you say an IP or not, saying "I love this new server I've been on" Is still advertising. You wouldn't say that without the intention to advertise. You've crossed the line multiple times and I don't think you're ready to return. Sorry, Sam, this can't really be fixed.

Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

All of these won't change my vouch, just because I'm holding on to the slim hope that somehow you've changed over the break. HOWEVER, I study people on my own to try to learn how to read them and I've found more often then not, people do/say really stupid things (Extending as far as how they're going to kill themselves) just to get attention. I feel like you were one of those people on the server Sam. Straighten up, fly right, and you'll be good to go!

T

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
  • T

TicTacTory

I third. Its the gesture Sam. 
"I love the server ***********" 
is exactly explaining
"You should join this server: **********"
Sam, explaining your like for something usually makes you want to spread it. AH! Like those salespeople selling like acne cleansers at the mall! Hate those people... 
Well, no vouch. 
Maybe staff will consider, but that is not my job.

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

thags2000 said:
I study people on my own to try to learn how to read them and I've found more often then not, people do/say really stupid things (Extending as far as how they're going to kill themselves) just to get attention.  I feel like you were one of those people on the server Sam.  Straighten up, fly right, and you'll be good to go!
I do this, as well. And through the months observing Sam, I tried to get him to straighten up. I gave him more chances than he deserved, and he took them for granted. When I said I was done with Sam, I meant it. At this point, I don't particularly care whether he comes back or stays banned. If he's unbanned, he can expect a zero tolerance policy on my part. That means one slip and he's gone.

misskoa

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
  • misskoa

misskoa

I completely agree with THG. Really, if Sam was to apologize for it instead of denying, I wouldve gave him a chance.

After this appeal, I'm leaning towards a ban for a few more months... I'll leave this up to avox and ar7 though..

Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
  • Dr0psh0t

Dr0psh0t

Wow. Ar7 makes one CONVINCING POINT! So i will be recalling my vouch now. Thank you! Sorry sam

F

Fugaz11

Crafter
Dec 31, 2013
I don't remember
  • F

Fugaz11

The old chap ain't going to be too happy about this when he gets back from his vacation

misskoa

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
  • misskoa

misskoa

Pretty much his fault. This appeal is bad.

P

plusNick

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
England
  • P

plusNick

I'd have vouched, Sam, if you had admitted to your mistakes. But denying it was never going to help, only cause more of a problem.

But, if you love that server, why come back? It was clearly better there, if you felt the need to express it here.

A

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Ar7ific1al

plusNick said:
But, if you love that server, why come back? It was clearly better there, if you felt the need to express it here.
My sentiments exactly. xD:nyan

J

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
  • J

JustSam98

Well, I can see Im still not wanted back. Well, whatever, I was just seeing.

I admit my crimes, but I just don't see how I advertise. Must be a Australia thing, there must be a big difference or something. Because even my parents think its stupied, now they keep asking me " why did you even donate? " Well, I thought it was a good server, but the server has changed, and became to strict. Theres really no way to have fun on Craftblock, might as well stop trying.

Kawohi, theres no point in making it a few more months, Im no longer wanted.

Status
Not open for further replies.