Ban appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

xxBambixxx

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
Amsterdam
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: xxBambixxx[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: Probably griefing[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: No idea[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?:[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]I was walking around in the plains biome looking for flowers. There was glowstone in a non-protected area, so i tried to break that. (Which i now apologize for, since i didn't know it was actually someone's house) I then got kicked off the server and realized that I'd probably been griefing. I logged back in and walked further to continue looking for flowers and kept getting kicked, which resulted into a 7 day ban from the server. Again, I really didn't realize that I was griefing, and when I did realize I immediately stopped. Now that I think back about it, I can also facepalm for not reading the chat because there may have been someone (a mod?) asking me something, which I didn't read/notice. I'm sorry! :([/font]

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Ok, I was the one who banned you. I asked you twice or maybe 3 times why you were griefing. I kicked you saying "Answer me. Why were you griefing?" because I realize you weren't reading chat or you were ignoring me. You logged back in, and then you ran away. Not even answering in chat why you did it even though I asked you to in the kick. Had you answered me, you might not have been banned and this could have been resolved. Also, there were a bunch of houses around the area where you griefed. The house you griefed even had a sign over the door that said "[Owner] dandaz2010". Why would you think this WASN'T someones home? It's only temporary. Just wait.

xxBambixxx

Crafter
Apr 26, 2014
Amsterdam
Ah damnnn, as I said I indeed didn't look at the chat. That's completely my fault, and I would've answered if I saw that you asked me. The reason I ran away was because I didn't realize you asked me something and was going to continue looking for flowers. The frustrating thing about this situation is that I'm busy on a project on the server; Omega gave me the builder rank for it today. I'm free coming week and was planning to spend my time building on your server because I enjoy it a lot. I'd really like to continue the project and I can assure you that I won't be causing problems again! The only area I'm in is my own town. Anyway, again sorry for this all :/ I really hope that you can give me a second chance, I won't make you regret it!

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
You're not supposed to appeal a temporary ban. Just wait it out and next time, pay attention to the chat, it is important at times :)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
Top Poster Of Month
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Hi, I lowered your ban to 2 days. Please don't grief again when you come back. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)