Ban Appeal

Status
Not open for further replies.

lilboi675654

Crafter
Apr 25, 2014
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username:lilboi675654[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: craftblock[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban:I don't know. I don't remember being on this server. I was trying to find a friendly server to join today and I came upon this one and it said I was banned.the reason was general dickery[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?:I dont know[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I really want to join a friendly server with towny. I have been trying to find a causual server to play on and this one looks good. But I cannot play on it.[/font]

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Does anyone use your account that you know of? I'll try to find a ban report in the meantime :)

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Don't bother finding the report. They're long gone. It says don't bother appealing, probably made by one of the owners, it was made 10 months ago. The owners decided to do with it. Just do /seen lilboi675654 and look at the reason.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
It's been 10 months, we'll give you another chance. Make sure to pay close attention to /rules when joining the server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List